HONEYMOON 1

They landed in the evening in Maldives, Ishqi, and Ahaan took their luggage and went to the receptionist as they already booked their room...They went into their room, and as they entered the room...Ishqi was surprised by the room which is so big attached to a pool and surrounded by water...

Ishqi suddenly shouts Ahaan... Ahaan fears as something has happened to Ishqi and goes to her.

Ahaan: kya hua Ishqi

Ishqi: yeh tho bahuth sundar hei, I love it...

Ahaan: isiliye thumne chilaya...

Ishqi: Haaa (she says by seeing surroundings)

Ahaan face palmed himself and says chalo fresh hojao mei tab tak khanna order karungi.

Ishqi: hmm

She goes into the washroom which is attached to the wardrobe and freshens up and comes out to take her clothes by tieing a bathrobe, She opens her bag and was finding for a nightsuit but she didn't found.

Ishqi: yeh meri bag tho hena (she checks as it is her bag or not) yeh meri bag hei par lekin isme meri suits nahi hei sab yeh lingerie hei mei mei ye nahi pack kiya abb kya karungi, Ahaan ke samne yese kaise jaungi...merre pass night pehne keliye kuch nahi hei kya karo...

Her mind: hello kya problem hei

Ishqi: mei kya pack kiya aur abb Ahaan ke samne ye pehenkar kaise jaungi

Her mind: oo thumhara husband hei padosi nahi...kuch nahi kahega pehen ke joa...

Ishqi : Hmm 

she takes one lingerie and wears it, she sees herself in the mirror and gets shocked and she feels shy to go in front of Ahaan...

Ahaan: ishqi kitna time lagega khana bhi achuka hei...

Ishqi: 5 minutes

Ahaan: jaldi ajoa...

Ahaan was sitting and bed and using his phone, Ishqi opens the door and comes outside...

Ahaan: yeh kya pehna hei...

Ishqi: kyun achi nahi lag rahi houn

Ahaan: yese nahi hei night suit ke bina bathrobe kyun pehna...

Ishqi: woh..woh...

Ahaan: kya woh...woh...

Ishqi: mujhe yeh pehne ka man kiya pehna hei apko kya problem hei...

Ahaan: tik hei ajoa khana kathe hei...

They both eat their dinner, Ahaan gets freshened up and comes out they were sitting on the balcony of their room with Ishqi in the middle of Ahaan's legs...Ishqi was scrolling something on her phone...and she sees a photo wear a girl wears a lingerie and shows it to Ahaan...

Ishqi: Ahaan 

Ahaan: hmm

Ishqi: Yeh dress kaise hei...

Ahaan: it's nice...

Ishqi: bahuth choti nahi lag rahi hei kya...

Ahaan: nahi its good...

Ishqi: mei pehnatho achi lagegei na mujpe...

Ahaan: mei kabhi yesi kapde mei apko nahi dheka fir be I think you will look good. aur ye question kyun puch rahe hei...

Ishqi: kuch nahi...bas yesi he

Ahaan: Ishqi thum kuch bhi kapde pehen lo I have no problem oo bhi mere samne you can wear anything and eveything and if you didn't wear anything too mujhe kuch problem nahi hei...(bites her earlobe).