A/N

Hello my nuggets!
So sorry I haven't been updating.
Here is what has been going on:
I started school at the beginning of September so I have been busy with that.
Second. I know this is going to be sad but...I'm not really in the fandom anymore. The reason I got into the fandom in the first place is because of Finn, then after I started liking Finn and go into the IT fandom and Stranger Things fandom. After a year of that (July or August 2021) I started to realize I didn't like him anymore and didn't want to be in the fandom. Not just for that reason, the fandom has been getting a little toxic and not a safe place for me right now.
I am in a new fandom which I like very much and is doing very well for me.
I still love the cast, Stranger Things and IT, and will be watching season 4.
I will keep this book up and I have only a few more chapters to go. I will probably be slowly updating. Maybe once or twice every two weeks. Then it will end.
THIS IS NOT THE END OF MY STORIES. Although I will not be writing about Stranger Things and IT, I have a lot of ideas for other things.
Thank you for supporting me all the way through this and I love you guys so much. I hope I see you in my next adventure.
Bye :)