Chapter 20

Bonnie's POV:

After being rushed into the bath and quickly washed and dried, I was dragged back into Rose's room. They put the beautiful ruby dress on me and even helped zip it up. The fun part was make up, I knew I was not getting out of this no matter how hard I tried. I was told to keep my eyes closed, turn my head this way and that way, it was slightly nauseating  to be honest. After what felt like forever but was probably only an hour or two, the girls finished my make up and had very satisfied looks on their faces. "Okay. All done, you can open you're eyes now instead of peeking." I was blown away by the make up, it was a really cool Smokey look! I loved it. But obviously my brain didn't function as 'thanks I love it!' Instead I just sat the in awe. I had no words for it. I knew me and make up didn't mix but when Rose uses make up on me it's like a match made in heaven.

Alice went on to dressing herself and putting on a bit of her own make up whilst Rose finished up with my hair. After we all were ready I was given a pair of black small but thick heals that matched the dress perfectly. I carefully walked down the stairs in heels and a dress, first time for everything I guess, "how do I look?" I ask awkwardly as Marcus and everyone else stood there frozen. It took a moment before Caius elbows his soul brother into moving, "You...You look breathe taking. Beautiful. Bellisima. Perfetta. Una dea.. No words in any language can convey how lovely you look my dear piccolo." I couldn't help but shy away as I felt colour rush to my cheeks. Mom and Da quickly came over to gush about me as well, at this rate we'll never get to prom!

Somehow Alice manages to slip me away from mom and Da, from outside I see him. Dad! He takes off his hat and smiles fondly at me. "Dad?!" I whimper out as I hold back my tears. He nods and opens his arms, I rush down the stairs and fall into his embrace. "You look beautiful Bonnie. You.. You really are all grown up now, huh?" I nod. "Missed you.." he nods, "me too baby girl. You're heading to Italy tomorrow correct?" I nod with a smile. "Good luck." He says before placing his hat back on and walking to the car and driving off. Jazzy comes up behind me and pats my shoulder, "he feels very proud but also sad to see you go. I think he wanted to leave before he wouldn't let you go." I place my hand on his and smile softly as dads car soon disappears.

After having a couple minutes to calm down, everyone gets in a car and we go to the school prom. I was in Alice's yellow sports car with Jazzy and Marcus, the ride was filled with jokes and laughter. Anxiety only hit me when the car stopped and we were about to enter the school. 'It's fine. You're fine. You can do this' I repeated in my head as I walked hand in hand with Marcus. The sports hall was dimly lit with colourful lights and there was music blaring and people dancing. No one was looking at me so I felt pretty good about this. Alice squeals and leads Jazzy into the crowed of students to dance. Marcus and I spent most of the time chatting because I was a bit too self conscious to dance, but when the slow dances came he offered me his hand. I took a deep breathe and we walked into the middle of the dance floor, Marcus lead the dance and very subtly told me how to move my feet at times.

Unfortunately this caught my sisters attention. In the midst of the dance Bella storms passed everyone and grabs me by the hair, throwing me to the ground. "I was right about you all along! I knew you were opening you're legs to someone, to think it would be him of all people!" She continued to screech, the music stopped and suddenly I was at the centre of attention. "The cullens weren't enough for you, huh?!" I was scared, my heart was racing but I had enough of this. Enough of her treating me like this and for what? I was so done.

"SHUT UP FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE!" The volume of my own voice shocked me but the room was even quieter if that was even possible. "Look, I have done nothing to you. I have tried to be the best sister I possibly could but for some reason you've been dead set on hating me since the day I was born! Since you moved here and learnt that I was kidnapped and raped you made it your goal to try and make my life a living hell! I had people to get me through it though and now it's prom night! GOD DAMN PROM! So shut up, behave yourself and let me have at least one good memory of this place. I have never once asked you for anything so just let me have this..." I pant trying to catch my breathe, having never shouted before and especially at that kind of volume.

Bella was shocked to say the least, the crowds of students began cheering for me and things calmed down. Bella stormed off and I enjoyed the rest of my prom night with my family and mate without any further interruptions. We get home and Alice starts gushing to mom and Da about prom whilst Marcus and I head straight into my room. I unzip my dress and wipe off all my makeup then throw on a black dress shirt that I know belongs to Marcus, then crash into my comfortable bed. Marcus laid down beside me and played with little bits of my hair. "One of the best nights of my life..." I manage to mumble before falling asleep.

" I manage to mumble before falling asleep

(Dress)

(Makeup)

(Makeup)

(Shoes)

A/n: sorry it's short but god damn that was fun to write. Feels good yelling at her tbh and Bonnie finally said something to her. Ngl feel kinda proud. Anyways.... Byeeee

Word count: 1070