Psst... Announcement Part Seven

Dear Readers, 

I wanted to thank you all for reading as we hit the 4,000 view point and I am now on 800 likes! So I wanted to thank you all for your kind messages and comments. 

This announcement is purely dedicated to Nona's death and I really wanted to stop and write some reflection here and apologise for the death of Nona. Nona was someone who lost a lot and the Goddess had given her a key role in Leyla's life. As Leyla has left the pack to escape, her role as teacher and mentor had been fulfilled. Nona has given her the skills to be a strong independent woman which is what I wanted my main character to represent.  Her role of mother will always be a part of Leyla and will never end. 

Nona's ending is something that unfortunately needed to happen, I may include a Bonus chapter in the future, because I really don't want to let go because I love her so much. 

Amira and Leyla are two entities that I have enjoyed writing about. Amira is the inner voice that we all hear reminding us of our own self-worth. 

Another thing I wanted to explain was Alexander's view point. I didn't want to the blame to solely on a woman. Let's face it, if someone cheats it isn't one person's fault? We are still in a society where woman will be called the whore and slut. I wanted Alexander to have forward thinking in these chapters. 

I know there is a lot of hate on Ryan and honestly, it is well warranted! He is a coward let's face it. We are coming to the end of Part one of The Mallapers. The next few chapters will be introducing some new people and introducing some new perspectives. 

Like I said in the comments, I don't believe in Good or Evil people. I genuinely believe that people make good or bad decisions. People are complex. 

To give you a sneak peak, Part Two of the Book will be called The Mallapers are Rising.  This is book is nearly finished. 

The reason for so many recent updates today is that the last few chapters were not as long as the others. I wanted to give you something to hold onto. 

I hope I will continue to receive your support! It has been great hearing your views. There will be more updates tomorrow.

Let me hear your thoughts. 

Love Cam 

Xo