New Stories

Dear Readers, 

I just wanted to update you on two other stories that I have wrote and I have literally uploaded a new story today and I hope that you will give it a try. 

Honestly your support and comments have meant a lot and I hope that you will continue to check out my other works, other than the sequel to The Mallapers! 

The first story is called: 

The Elevator

To the world Loretta Romano is a strong and independent woman who took the business world by storm. She is the wealthiest and one of the most desirable woman in the world. But where did she come from? Who is she?

What happens when she gets stuck in an Elevator with the mysterious and cold hearted Alexander Reeves, the formidable Alpha to the Redbridge Pack?

The second story is called: 

Thirty Days: A Werewolf Romance

Across America resides a Council of Elders who are responsible for ensuring the sacred laws of Werewolf's are followed. The most Sacred Law that must be followed is acceptance of mates. It is considered a criminal offence if you reject your mate without the approval of the Council of Elders.

Ellie is a normal werewolf who has chosen to build a life amongst the humans. She isn't considered part of a pack but she has to complete quarterly check-in's with the local pack.

When Ellie's attends her quarterly check-in there is a new Alpha Logan in charge at her local pack. Both of them realise that they are mates. Although Ellie longs for her mate. Ellie has no interest in being part of a pack and the Alpha Logan does not deem her worthy to be his Luna.

What happens when these two decide to go against nature? Two years pass and both have ignored the mate bond? What happens when the Council of Elders get involved?