Chapter Fifteen

Leyla's Point of View

There was a light tapping at my door that stirred me from my slumber. As I opened my eyes, the room was dark. There was a slight slither of light that escaped the curtains which indicated that it must be morning. My sleep last night was undisturbed and was not plagued by unwanted dreams. 

"Come in" I coughed, clutching the sheets to my body.

An Omega with blonde hair and grey eyes entered the room. She was dressed in the standard maid uniform which consisted of a long black skirt and white shirt. There was nothing fanciful about the outfit, it was plain compared to the decor of the Royal Quarters.  Her frame was petite and her limbs were rather slender. I was having an internal debate on whether she was malnourished, her complexion was almost lifeless but she still had the most beautiful smile I had ever seen. Her eyes showed hope which was something that I was lacking. 

"Good morning Miss." She bowed her head slightly, which was odd and alarming. Never had I been shown this level of respect before. Goddess, I could imagine Ryan's face if he saw her do this, he would be battling on who to punish the incompetent maid or the disposable and unwanted trash he believed I was. Internally chuckling at my predicament I shook my negative thoughts away. 

Good girl. Positive thinking, I like it. You're listening.  Amira smirked internally.

Good girl? One would think that I am the bitch, not you. I teased. 

Hmph. Amira growled lightly. 

"Miss?" The Omega spoke lightly. 

"My apologies." I shook my thoughts away from Amira and replied. "What can I do for this morning..? Sorry I do not believe I know your name?" I politely asked. 

"Lisa Miss" her smile grew brighter. "I am here to wake you, breakfast will be served shortly and the Queen advised me that your training would begin afterwards." 

"Excellent. I shall just get dressed and meet them at the breakfast table." I responded. She bowed her head and excused herself. 

I pushed the soft silk sheet alway from my body and made my way to the en-suite. It was heavenly with a waterfall shower and large mirror and sink. The decor was pure and white, not a spec of dust could be seen. It was like something out of a show room. It was untouched. I proceeded to enter the shower and lathered myself from head to toe, the warm water cascaded down my body with soothed the ache under my skin.

Exciting the shower I wrapped a large fluffy towel around my torso as I allowed my hair to drip across my back and face. I towel dried my hair and picked up the hair dyer on the counter top where I dried the access water. The room was filled with steam which had hidden my reflection in the large mirror that hung in the bathroom. I cleared the condensation and stared at my reflection when a gasp left my lips. 

My appearance had changed slightly. My skin had this glow and my black hair appeared darker and thicker, there was this bounce that wasn't there before. My eyes were brown but had this golden flicker dancing on my iris'. My dull lips were now pinker and plumper. I was shocked by my exterior, never had I felt this beautiful before. 

Amira was triumphantly smirking at our new found appearance and she thanked the goddess for the enhancements. Expressing that we had met our mate and we were ready for our changes from teenager to woman as she stared at the increased size of our breasts and bum; both were looking firmer and fuller.

Let's see his majesty resist these curves. Amira purred. I shook my head before she led me down a road of perverted thoughts around mating. 

I excited the bathroom and made my way to the wardrobe in the bedroom and pulled out one of the gowns that Nona had given me for my stay. I plucked it from the hanger and threw it on my body.