BEGIN FINAL ROUND

Long Chapter Ahead!! Enjoy!!

" For the 100 of you who passed the first test, please turn your attention to the screen."

Class 1a faced the large screen at the front of the room promptly, ready for the challenge their administrator had to offer. This was the Provisional License Exam, a strategic and rather difficult test where less than half of the examinees pass each year. This was where Heroes-In-Training received something like a Drivers License or a sort of permit, but for Heroes! It came with responsibilities and duties, specifically placing them in charge of somebody else's lives, but, we'll get to that later. Lets look at our favorite UA students, Class 1a. However, if you like Class 1-B, the Big Three, or someone just entirely different, that's fine, too. Just read, please. Thanks, love!

" It's the test arena." Kaori analyzed quickly.

" I wonder what's gonna happen." Ashido said, placing a finger to her chin. Suddenly, explosions blew off in all of the buildings, the screen switching to reveal different factories or areas. The two girl's faces turned to ones of surprise, not expecting this sudden outburst on the exam floor. 

" There's only one more round to the exam. Your goal is simple; undertake rescue exercises and save the bystanders who are trapped in these disaster sites." Their administrator announced. Bystanders? THEY HAVE BYSTANDERS IN THERE?! AND THEY JUST SET THE GROUND ON FIRE?! WHAT THE FU-

" When were there bystanders? DO THEY MEAN THE OTHER EXAMINEES?!" Jiro questioned, freaked out as the possibility seemed all too probable. A guy with not enough sleep is sure to do something hectic. Their teacher, for example.

" The-what-now?" Mineta and Kaminari questioned, looking at the girl's with blank faces.

" You-? Why am I even surprised?" She asked, looking to the ground with a sigh. Kaminari and Mineta shared looks of utterly dumb, embarrassing stupidity. 

" Bystanders are civilians that are stuck either in the wreckage of a fight or aftermath of the fight. In layman's terms, they're innocent people at a crime scene." She pointed out, waiting for something to spark in the idiots. The idiot's practically had signs of eureka, making a slight 'ah' sound. Momo and Kaori shared a look of ugh as Mina giggled lightly. 

" Use this time to show us how you will carry out successful rescue procedures once you receive your Provisional Licenses. Treat this as though it were the real thing." The announcer said. Kaori's eyes widened in surprise as she saw the amount of people start to stand.

" Little kids and Old people?!" Jiro exclaimed, watching as the elderly and the small children begin to stand.

" These specialists have been trained as professional 'persons in needs of rescue'. They're very popular. Introducing the Help Us Company, also known as HUC for short." The administrator said.

" Oh, so actors! What a relief." Mina said, placing a hand to her heart.

" The HUC bystanders have dressed up like injured victims and will be located throughout the arena. We'll be judging how well you keep them safe throughout your mission. We'll be scoring you on a point system. If you have more points than the benchmark at the time the exercise comes to an end, then you pass the exam. We'll be starting in ten minutes. The time to take care of necessary preparations is now. Good luck." The administrator said before allowing them to plan their moves in private. A few moments of talking later, something INTERESTING happened! As Kaori was talking with Momo, Jiro, and Mina, Shiketsu walked over. Kaori glanced at them, before fully turning toward them. A girl happened to catch her eyes. The blonde one that had waved to her earlier that day. The blonde waved again, giving a smile. She waved back, returning the small gesture of kindness.