Violence Only Breeds More Violence

'LIVES FOR A LIFE'

'LIVES FOR A LIFE'

'LIVES FOR A LIFE'

'LIVES FOR A LIFE'

'LIVES FOR A LIFE'

'LIVES FOR A LIFE'

'LIVES FOR A LIFE'

Kaori let Tenko's head fall into her lap, whimpering softly as she brushed aside the cloud white bangs that matched her's. Shaking violently, she couldn't comprehend a thought that didn't resolve in murder. She understood villains, she understood why they became so low and petty, killing innocent people.

All those lives, all that hurt, it could never be equal to losing what was set right in the palm of your hands.

A purple liquid pooled underneath Kaori, adding light to the dark room filled with machinery. X-Less looked at a nearby piece of equipment, large and nearly breaching the ceiling. Assuming it might've been a space for harboring Nomu, he had it collapsing with one beam from his right eye. The room shook at the commotion, making the water ripple, a few pipes falling onto the ground. One broke in half, crashing into the purple substance as its torn wires sputtered electricity, resisting death. 

Kaori glided her knuckles along her brother's cheeks, sustaining a whimper as she gazed at his complexion. His skin looks so much healthier than when we last met. Tears never stopped pouring and yet her face fell into a blank expression. What was it about the way her tears dried that made her feel all sorts of emptiness. The last Shimura, their family's name would end with her. Every last one of them, they were all murdered, why wasn't she?

X-Less noticed the girl's unusual behavior and though he felt it was crucial to question why she handled Shigaraki with such kindness, he believed a better approach was to remain calm.

He reached out a hand to the girl's shoulder, her head inclining to the side, almost sensing his hand as he knelt down to her position on the ground.

All Kaori could think about? The murderer. 

Who was that again?

" Young Hero, I must ask you leave the villain for me to-"

That's right, Everyone.