Chapter 6: School

Arriving at home Xu Lyn directly cuddle to her father and start sucking up papa Xu shook his head

"Say what you really want"

"Dad Lynlyn wants to go to school!"

"You said you dont want to study at school because you dont want to play with those kids?"

Mama Xu interjected

"But it was before!but now i want to be like big brother!i want to have a lot of friends aswell!"

Xu Lyn whine

"But if you want to go to school we will not stop you,why make it as if its a big thing?"

Mama Xu ask softly

"Actually dad and mom i wanted to go to school in normal way, just like big brother"

Before she finish her explanation there was already multiple rejection came

"Nonsense!"

"No way!"

"Dont even think about it!"

Xu Lyn sigh but just let them

"Do you even understand how your brother's life in school?"

Xu Lyn massage her head actually they are right his brother is pretending to be just an ordinary student in a aristocratic school.

That is the training he will have to study in any aristocratic school but nobody will know that he is Xu heir.

And that was Xu Lyn wants, she wants to go to school same as how her brother is doing now.

"Dad, mom and big brother please listen to me first okay?and if you think thay my reasonings is wrong i will accept your decision but please dont be to bias okay?"

Xu Lyn begged,when the trio saw how serious she was so they agree to listen to her

"I want to go to school because first of all is to learn not just for education but also for my social affairs!i want to have real friends,mine not because i am Xu but because i am me"

"Good point honey but not enough"

Mama Xu firmly said

"And also i want to learn how to be independent!i want to stand on my own!i want to experience what you guys experience and the most important is"

After taking a heavy breath continue while looking at her family

"I want to grow strong!i dont want you guys to just protect me, i want to protect you all aswell!i dont want to be a flower who grow up in a garden but to be a flower who grow outside, so no matter how strong the wind and rain i can be able to stand strong"

After saying this she look at her family more ditermine and wait fir their decision

Mama Xu hug her and big brother pat her head lovingly,Xu Lyn felt forever while waiting but its just a while before father Xu answer

"Xu Lyn we dont know why you'r thinking is way too long and why your mind is really advance but i am proud of you my darling daughter!"

Xu Lyn pouted while tearing up

"I am not a child!i am already almost 6 and i really want to protect you guys!because i really do love you all!"

After hearing that the 3 people was startled and hug her lovingly

"Lynlyn dont worry!we know you love us so much!and whatever happens big brother will protect you!"

"My baby girl is so big now!if you will ask me i would rather you grow up in a greenhouse!but you as a strong person we will much more at ease!baby mom was convinced!"

"Okay since youre mom.and brother agree i can just also agree,but baby there is no backing up in this okay?if your decision is final we will do that but i will not agree if you turn back understand?"

Xu Lyn hug cuddle to them more and cried out

"Thank you dad, mom and big brother!dont worry i'll promise you that i will not back down!i will finish what i started!i love you guys!"

After a more heartfelt moment Xu Lyn finally relief,she dont have to worry about grandpa and grandma anymore because grandpa made a promise already so even if he get angry he cannot do anything because of his earlier promise and grandma can only blame granpa (^_^)

While having a sweet sleep Xu Lyn didnt know that the ruckus is already starting

"Dad we already agree to Lynlyn!and you already promise her that whatever she ask you will agree remember?"

Papa Xu is massaging his eyes while talking to grandpa Xu he knows it will be hard and the elders will surely oppose so he can only explain amd blackmail them

"Nonsense!when did i agree for this absurb plan?dont take me for a fool!"

"Father when we were eating breakfast this morning you clearly promise her already!"

Grandpa Xu was silent for a moment and finally remember

"Are you telling me that my granddaughter dug a pit for me to jump?"

The elderman didnt know what to say anymore after his son's agreement and laugh loudly after a while

"Ttuly my grand daughter!already so cunning even just a child!fine fine do what you guys want!"

After puting down the phone papa Xu shake his head aswell

He didnt expect that her daughter will be this schemmer,after smiling at himself he made a detailed and solid plan for the growth of her daughter

Although he agreed to let her study like her brother but how is that it will be the same?she is a girl!so slightly difference will be inevitable.

Meanwhile at the ancestral villa

"You old man!why did you just agree?you know how the outside world is like!she will be hurt for sure!she is just 5 years old!what are you thinking you old man?"

"Okay okay stop hitting me already!i know its my fault but wife let us give her a chance okay?i trust her"

Grandma Xu finally stop but still not at ease at all.

She is really worried!