Chapter Two: Lucius Malfoy

I briefly met Uncle Vernon at the station. He was informed by Professor Dumbledore that Harry had a twin sister but he looked relieved when he told me that he couldn't house me. I tried to be polite and Harry and I hugged tightly before he had to go. I knew I would see him soon, but I didn't like being apart from him. He is my twin after all. I don't think Fred and George could handle being apart from each other either.

          I said my goodbyes to Hermione, Dean, Seamus and Neville as well. Their families looked kind and it was a pleasure to meet them. I promised to write to them and I caught a glimpse of Draco and a tall man next to him walking towards me. He had a cane with a serpent's head on it and he had long blonde hair.

          'That's probably his father,' I thought to myself as I turned back around.

          Suddenly, a cold voice behind me made me shudder, "You must be Miss Potter."

          I turned and saw the tall man, now behind me. Draco was right behind his father, and he didn't look happy to be with him.

          I did my best to be polite and look the man in the eyes, "Yes, sir. I am Mei Potter, Harry Potter's twin sister."

          From the corner of my eye I saw the Weasley family make their way towards me in the crowd. My hands were on my luggage trolley and the tall man used his serpent cane to brush the hair from my neck, exposing my scar.

          "Forgive me. Draco told me about you. I am his father, Lucius Malfoy. A pleasure," he said coldly.

          "The pleasure is all mine, sir," I said, not breaking eye contact.

          His eyes were gray like Draco's but not entirely. They were chilling.

          "Lucius," said a warm voice beside us.

          It was Mr. Weasley. Mr. Malfoy removed his cane from my neck and as he faced Mr. Weasley, I looked at Draco. Draco looked at me and I gave him a smile and a wink. He looked relieved and smiled back before returning to his father's side.

          "Is something wrong, Arthur? I was simply introducing myself to Miss Potter," Mr. Malfoy told Mr. Weasley.

          "Not at all. Miss Potter is staying with us for the summer. Mei? Are you ready to go?" Mr. Weasley said to me.

          I nodded and bowed to Mr. Malfoy.

          "Please excuse me. It was nice meeting you. Bye, Draco," I said as I went to the Weasley family.

          I softly heard Draco, "Bye, Mei."

          Angelina and Lee hugged the twins and me before they left with their families.

          "What did Mr. Malfoy want with you? He was a little close to you," George said as he brushed the hair from my neck.

          I squirmed and slapped his hand, "That tickles, too! He was just introducing himself to me. What's his deal?"

          Fred tucked my hair behind my ear, "He's a pureblood, like us, but thinks they're better than everyone else cause they're rich."

          I thought about the necklace around my neck, "He didn't seem to like me much."

          They tried cheering me up, "You should've seen how he treated your brother."

          I laughed, "I guess."

          Mr. and Mrs. Weasley got our attention now that they had all of us together. It was time to go back to the Burrow.