Chapter Three: Home

I was happy to be in a home with the Weasley family. I let Midnight out of her cage and she flew around the property. Knowing that she would be ok outside, I went inside and put my things in my own room. My room was closer to Ron's and Ginny's rooms but it had a nice view of the garden. My roses needed to be tended down there.

          I stood in the window and the twins came in behind me, "Welcome home, love."

          I hugged them both, "Thank you. Welcome home to you, too."

          They kissed my cheeks and I kicked them out so I could get changed. I threw on a tank top and noticed it was getting tight around my chest. I looked in the mirror and noticed my growth. Laughing, I realized how the uniform and robes covered me, for the most part. I blushed remembering when Fred had his hand on my thigh while he was sleeping. 

          'I need to ask Mrs. Weasley if I could go shopping later,' I told myself. 

          Ginny came in and noticed my bust.

          She poked my boob, "I reckon you're a D cup."

          I slapped her hand playfully, "Is this appropriate though? I can wear something else."

          She looked me up and down, "Well, it's just a tank top and your shorts aren't short. I think it's fine but you should keep your hair down."

          I nodded and she brushed my hair.

          "Your hair is so long and soft. I would like to try curling your hair one day," she said as she brushed it.

           "You have nice hair too, Ginny. I need to ask your mum if she could cut my bangs again," I said.

          We headed downstairs and Fred blushed when he saw me and George whistled at me. Mrs. Weasley slapped the side of George's head, making me chuckle.

          "Mrs. Weasley, may I speak to you privately?" I asked her sheepishly.

          "Of course, dear!" she came to me happily.

          "Ma'am, I was wondering if I could go out shopping one day. My, uh, chest doesn't fit most of my clothes now," I said embarrassed.

          She laughed and pinched my cheek, "No need to call me 'ma'am'! You're growing into a proper woman! Of course you can go. Perhaps this weekend! I noticed your bangs are getting longer, would you like for me to trim them?"

          I nodded and returned back to the living room and sat between the twins.

          "You're growing into a proper woman!" Fred whispered in my ear.

           I blushed and held my ear, "Frederic! That tickles!"

          He rolled his eyes at me, "Don't call me Frederic!"

          We laughed in the home we shared.