Uneasy Sleep-Over

Hawks Pov

It was a couple of hours after Present Mic took me out for dinner, Shinso and a grumpy Ereaserhead also joined in. Most of the talk was Aizawa demanding I head back to their home on the outskirts of the city, so I didn't have to be alone. I pleaded against staying, as I'd prefer my own apartment anyway. Other than that exaggeratingly long argument, there also was some interaction between Shinso and I. He was more surprised to meet me in person than seeing me alive, but I figured Ereaserhead filled him in on the car ride over.

The four of us sat quietly in the car on its way back to my apartment. My eyes casted out the window, watching the heavy snowfall in concentration. My expression must have shown anger or worry, because the black haired male looked at me with a concerned look on his face.

"What's wrong Hawks?" He asked.

"Do you ever feel like you're being watched? Or like you're not alone?" I replied. I realized now that it probably wasn't the best answer and should not have brought it up. Aizawa glanced at the blond driver before returning his eyes to me. Present Mic took his eyes off the road for a couple of seconds, seeing me in the rearview mirror. The purple-haired boy, who normally didn't listen to our conversations, looked up from his phone.

"I mean.. You aren't alone." Shinso answered honestly, motioning towards the two others in the front seats.

I smiled at him, but it worried me how the two Pro Heroes in the front seats were silent and giving each other glares that I'm sure only they know the meaning of.

"Look, why don't you come back home with us for the night? We can bring you back in the morning." The older blond said, and Aizawa continued, "If you don't feel comfortable to be alone right now that's perfectly fine."

"I am fine. I can go to my apartment alone and I will be fine." I replied, shaking my head to their friendly offer.

"But your apartment is still dusty, we can all come back to help you clean it tomorrow. Also Demi was emailing to get you a private nurse, and I highly doubt they will get back to her tonight. And then you have to wait for a nurse to pick up the shift." Present Mic explained.

"And that could still be a couple days." Eraserhead added. I could tell they were trying hard to convince me to go with them. I'm more worried about what's waiting for me at home... All I want is to sleep well tonight and not worry about being burned alive from Dabi himself. My smile faded after Ereaserhead turned back around, giving up with my stubbornness.

A loud huff was heard beside me as I completely forgot about the student, who barely talked.

"I can stay with Hawks, if that's okay with everyone." He said, looking from me to the two in front. Present Mic and Ereaserhead once again looked at each other before the dark haired focused on Shinso with a confused expression.

"I'm sure Dad's already finished grading, and assuming you two need to spend some quality time together. I don't really wanna see anything." The teen said, emphasizing the words 'quality' and 'see', clearly implying the obvious.

I burst out laughing as the two in front grew dead silent. A blush on the blond driver was as red as my wings, but was also jealous of his lover, who hid his embarrassment within his scarf. Shinso joined in on the laugh, though it was quieter and shorter than mine. We pulled into the underground parking, and pulled into a spot near the underground elevators. Both of us snickering in the backseats of the car like little fangirls.

"This could be good hero training." Shinso said after calming down and getting ready to exit the car.

"W-what he needs Shinso, is much more than what you have knowledge of." He turned in his seat pulling his face out of the scarf. His dark eyes looked into mine, empathy shown within the dark orbs.