Hiding From Enemy Sights

Hawks Pov

"Coming one sec!" I shouted at the door, loud enough that whoever was at the door heard.

"Who is it? You need to hide!" I quickly whispered to Dabi, who pulled out his phone; I guess checking the time.

"Well it's definitely not Eraserhead or Present Mic." He pushed the rest of his food onto my almost empty plate.

"W-What? How do you know?" I said climbing off the stool, hearing more frantic sounding knocks at the door.

"I just do!" He quickly ran into my room as I made my way to the front door. I opened the door just a crack, revealing the mystery person at the door. Great, this will end well... Plus I'm in a towel and his jacket... OH MY GOD HIS JACKET!!!

The large white ears perked up as soon as I opened the door. Mirko practically jumped into my arms, forcing me to stumble back, the jacket falling off my shoulders. I panicked as there would be evidence of what just happened.

"I'm so happy those rumors were true!! Curse Aizawa for not telling us. That bitch gonna pay." She started mumbling nonsense when I noticed the taller figure of the number one hero that emerged from behind her.

"Hey... Glad you're okay." He said firmly, looking around the apartment but not at me. I wasn't 100% sure if he had taken notice of my 'clothes' and decided not to make me uncomfortable, or just didn't want to look at me.

"Okay? You think this is okay?" Mirko replied, slapping Endeavor on the shoulder hard, making me question just how lenient he had become while I was gone. "What part of his condition is okay?"

He looked at me, those icy eyes I felt all too familiar with, ones so similar and yet so different than Dabi's. Mirko started babying me, checking my wrists and going behind me to look closer at my wings. I feel like this will happen many more times... I bent down and picked up the jacket, putting my arms through it and pulling the front to overlap itself.

"I'm fine guys, really." I stated, standing there awkwardly.

"Well we increased security around this building, including the hallways." The flame hero stated, his eyes trained on something lower then my eyes. Did he see the bite marks?

"There's no need. No one knows where I live other than a few pro heroes. And less than that know I'm not kidnapped anymore. Only Present Mic, Eraserhead and the front desk lady know." I replied, walking over to the couch and motioning for the two heroes to take a seat. "I'm going to change..."

I walked quickly into my bedroom, closing the door before they could protest. Not that they would anyway since I was still practically naked. I checked for Dabi, who was laying down on the floor behind my bed, out of sight for someone who just peaked in.

"What do I do?" He whispered.

"Just stay in here, they don't know you are here." I replied, quickly throwing on a loose green and white tracksuit.

"Who's out there?"

"Mirko and Endeavor." I was just about to reopen my bedroom door when a slightly larger hand grabbed mine, not allowing me to take another step.

"I can't let you go out there."

"What! Why not? If I don't they'll get suspicious and then you'll be caught." I whispered back at him.

"Y-you don't know what he's capable of..." He said sadly, looking at my one wing. The one that the flame hero originally injured.

"I work with his dumbass and he did injure me but it's fine now. What's in the past is in the past." I said before pushing him back and opening the bedroom door, walking back into the open family room. I sat down beside Mirko, avoiding the blue eyes from the other couch on purpose.