1

"Alicia, hun" My mom shouted from downstairs.

"Going" I shouted.

So recently my mom decided we'd move to Virginia. My dad really was never in the picture but it's fine.
I have a fraternal twin brother. His name is Blake Jacob Flores.
My full name is Alicia Gabriela Flores.
We are both 16 years old and we are sophomores. But I'm not the only girl. Nor is my brother the only boy. My mom and my dad had two sets of twins, both fraternal but they are two years younger. But instead of different names they named them Alex and Alexa.
Alex is the guy and his full name is Alexander Junior Flores.
My sisters full name is Alexandra Guadalupe Flores. Both Freshmens.

My sister and I are both soccer players, we can skate, and ride any day. My brothers play football, they technically taught us everything we know. We aren't your typical girls.

I finally reached my mom.

Everyone was downstairs. I was so confused
"What's going on I asked?"
My mom looked at us and began talking, "Look I'll be gone for maybe two to three months or even more. We didn't move to Virginia just because we wanted to, but because I got a promotion. I'll be living in a hotel for that while but I won't be paying my manager is and I'll be paying the rent and everything else. One thing though, I have five bank accounts four under your name. You guys can't get them till your sixteen."

"Then what's the fifth one for?" Alex asked.

"Food and things you guys need when I'm out." She took a deep breath.

"Mom what are the accounts for?" I asked.

"Cars, but a certain limit to the card" She answered.

"MOM CAN WE GO TODAY!" Blake shouted.

"Right after you guys all fix your rooms. I still need to pack cause I leave tomorrow morning." She shouted while we ran upstairs.

I walked into my room. I looked at my boxes and thought about where everything was going. I slowly started putting everything away.

*30 minutes later*

I saw Alexa sit down at my desk

"I'm done" she smiled.

She spun around "Guess what color my room us?" She questioned.

"I don't know what color?" I asked.

"Turquoise." She answered. "Well mines brown, so you're point?"

I hung all posters, pictures, and frames. I didn't forget to unpack my games, my ps3, iPod, iPad, and Laptop. I mean just to play games and shop for skateboard and ps3 games.

I had hung up my hoodies and dresses a few of them and finally I folded my shirts and undergarments in the drawers.

I had this things that can hold anything in 6 little cubbies. I put my skateboards, then my radio, my journal, my soccer ball, and my soccer bag.

My mom already found us a soccer team. But my brothers wanted to play in the football team at school.

"Alright I'm done," I smiled at her.

I had a green iPhone 5c and my sister had the blue. My brothers have the 5s both black.

Alexa and I walked down stairs. We were talking about some girl Blake saw.

He stated she looked beautiful. She had a big butt and has beautiful eyes. Whatever. We walked down stairs and the guys were ready.

The househol we were living in had six rooms. Two were guest rooms. Two of those rooms had a porch.

"Mommmmm" I whined.

"What Gabby?" She asked annoyed.

"Tell Blake to leave me alone" I rolled my eyes.

He quickly stuck out his tongue at me. I did the same.

Alex and Blake, Gave each other a look I should have realized was bad. In less then 0.2 seconds I was quickly pushed in between them like a sandwich.

I managed to let out a small words escape, "I'm pun-ch y-ou-re gu-ys d-ickks."

They quickly scooted away. I let a small smirk escape my mouth.

My mom pulled into the parking lot of hell.

"Mom you said we were going to get our cars, not to school" I whined.

You guys need you schedule.

*Skips the long conversation with the rude lady.*

I looked at my schedule
1-World Geography
2-English
3-History
4-P.e
Lunch
5-Art
6-Algebra 2

I only had fourth period with Blake thank God.

*After a long ride we finally got to the dealer ship*

My mom went with Blake because he found one he wanted and Alex left with them.

Alexa came with me. I smiled.

"That one?" Alexa asked.

It was a green Bugatti. It was such a beauty.

I told Alexa I'd beat her to my mom. We started running.

We ended up getting the most expensive cars, Blake bought a black Lamborghini.

It was the usually car dealership, paperwork, more paperwork showing ids. Then the car keys. The best part of it all.

We all got together before we split up, Alexa was coming with me. Alex with Blake. My mom decided to split elsewhere.

---------------------
{Authors note}
So how do you guys like it so far. Alex and Alexa is complicated but Alex really isn't going to be in it hopefully but he will maybe more of Blake and Alexa and of course sometimes Alex. Well I hope you guys like it. Bye loves cc: cc:

---Alicia