26

I got to this persons house. I knocked and I heard to door unlock.

"Hi dad." I smiled.

He smiled "Hey, what brings you here?"

"I was wondering if I could stay here for the night." I shrugged.

He nodded and let me in. "Honey there is something you need to know."

I looked up at him and asked him what. "The last time we talked was the day your mother and I started talking again. Since that day we've been talking a lot more. And we are officially dating..." he smiled.

I smiled "So is she here?" I asked. He nodded. I walked up the stairs and I found her. "Hi mom." I smiled. She look at me and smiled "Oh hi." I told her it was fine and I knew and she was relieved and they told me to keep it a secret. Its not hard anymore. I walked to my dad's guest room. I got my journal a got a pen I found.

       January 5, 2015
Dear Friend,
So I guess it's me again. I feel like your the only one I talk to know. I feel like I am completely broke. At the moment my phone is going off because I screwed up. I mean when don't I screw up. My day was going great until I walked to the door and just heard them talk. They talked about how sad I was how unhappy I had become. It hurts because I thought they were trying to keep me from getting hurt. I mean why can't I just be loveable for once. I suck at keeping friendships because I always either drive or skate away from them. Literally. A wise girl leaves before she is left. I mean I don't know what I mean at this point. Oh so at the moment I am at my dad's house. Surprise he left me and now he's back. I hope he stays and never leaves. Anyways I'm getting to many tears on this paper.
-Love always the hurt one.

I put my journal in my bag. I closed all the curtains locked the door and changed into the clothes I was going to wear for the sleepover. I checked my phone it was mostly Gino. I'll read every single one.

-Alicia.
-Please
-I
-Didn't
-Want you to
-I was just making a point
-you mean so much to me.
-when I die you'll still be a legend to me
-I love you
-So much
-please just read or answer my calls
-or at least message me or someone and tell them your fine and safe.
-i am so sorry
-I truly love you.

Matthew sent me a message saying almost the exact same thing.
-I'm sorry
-I should have stayed
-life sucks w/ out you
-your awesome.
-don't do anything wrong please.

With that I put my phone to charge. I put my music on and I layed down. I closed my eyes and I passed out. Till tomorrow.

---''
Chater 1-5 today
Okay thanks for the reads by loves

©April 25, 2015

A/n so today I made a new friend and he's very nice. But the things about him is he has a bad life. But he still manages to be happy. His quotes is "Life is shitty but you still have to be happy." Which I agree. These type of people give me hope.