46

Dear Blake,

Well, Blake I don't really know how to explain this. Even though we do get in fights and you decided Chloe is better than me. I sincerely love you. You tend to show that you care by not talking and explaining. You are my twin and I left on our 17th birthday. Its indeed sad, but I'll be around by a couple months. You guys can message me through anything, I have or had I'll still check that out. But I just won't reply unless it is sincerley important.

Growing up, you were my only friend and my brother. Other than William, Dominic, Chelsea and of course Bobby. But what you guys don't know is I get bullied. Every single day I get punched and kicked and hurt and broken even more than I already am. Its sad to say that I'm actually glad to be leaving this house and school and state. You taught me how to play my favorite sport. Actually you and Felix taught me everything. I'm glad you did. Just do me a favor and tell the coach I'm sorry and everyone else I'm sorry. You aren't the cause of this I am. Well anyways,

Another thing you don't know is that I have panic attacks, it all started when everyone choose better(Chloe) over me. I'd have attacks and I'd always have to be ready with certain pills. You know how bad it is. Even when your going out in public you have to have them for Just a little attack. I can't even just say hi to someone with out having attacks. Okay done with that.

The day....of my car accident....my bully....he always ended up in the situation were he hurt me...I'm sorry for all the tears on this paper. I have to tell you sooner or later. Well it's sooner because i wont be here later. Sorry I wasn't there for the rest of the party but here.

Love always,
Alicia

I grabbed $100 and put them in the envelope and closed it. I wrote "Blake" and put it aside and grabbed another paper.

-----
Next chapter is her letter to Alexa ;p.