8

The night was endless. Just pure dares and truths that could run almost anything. The last one was Matthew. He smiled. "Alicia truth or dare?"
"Truth"
"Who's felix?" I looked at Blake he shrugged Alexa she looked away.
"I'll explain later, but why so obsessed someone's jealous?" I smirked. No he whined.

The game finally ended. I'm tired I'm going to bed. Nash and Matthew were sleeping in my room. Alex and Hayes. Then Blake and Zoe. I ran to my closet and pulled out an air mattress.
"I really don't know where I'm sleep," I shrugged. "With me" they said in unison. I laughed. You guys decided I have to do some business in the kitchen. I grabbed the kitchen phone and I quickly dialed the number. (702) ×××-××-××.
"Felix?" I asked.
"Alrigh thank you" my little niece picked up the phone. She was going to hand her daddy the phone,
"Felix." I laughed. I almost cried. Its been about 4 years since I heard him.
"Alicia?" He replied.
I was crying, "man you need to come to Virginia asap. Moms leaving tomorrow and I was hoping if she'd let you guys come for a couole weeks we have to guest rooms."
He whispered in the phone "stop crying please I miss you guys so much but you can't cry cause then I'll cry, but I'll see what I can do I'll call mom and see what happens." I smiled. "Alright bye Felix I love you" He said he loved me and my siblings and I hung up. I turned around and saw Matthew. Oh and Nash. "You guys scared me." I jumped.
"Matthew and I agreed." I asked who I was staying with.
"Alex" He smiled. Fine with me he has a huge screen any game and he has netflix.
"You were actually think bout it huh?" Matthew smirked. I shrugged. "Your sleeping on your bed. With Matthew" Nash smiled. Fine. I ran upstairs and hid in the first door they walked up. They were whispering what do you think they are all hiding? "You mean about felix? Nothing just wanted someone to get jealous," I scared them so much they fell on the floor.
"Geez, I hate when you do that." I'll remember to do it more often. I replied. I'll tell you about it all later. I looked at them I'll say this right now he's some what related to me. I smiled and ran to bed. Nash had crashed as soon as he touched the air mattress. Matthew lied next to me. I smiled.

I could still see you smiling in the dark. He stated.
I was so close to him He could kill me. He smirked and he kind of got in my head. He grabbed my waist and pied me close. "Who's Felix and I'll let you go or I'll just kiss you." I felt so close to him that I spilled everything. He was speechless. He was still grabbing me.
"I know your scared right now," I knew he was smirking.
"Not how scared I'm make you right now." I scooted a little closer and I started breathing on his neck I licked it. He twitched. "Geez you really do know men's weak spots. Now what are some thing your brothers done when you said believe me?" He asked.

"Alright I'll tell you,"

-
Authors note
I'm at it again. I just got back from watching the movie home. It was sad yet so happy i don't know how that could be.