39

The first day finally came to an end. Matthew was downstairs with the guys. Cristal and Alex were in the room next door. I was in mine and Matthews room with my journal.

Dear journal,
January 23, 2015
So I finally got the person I wanted back. He's forever my bestfriend no matter what. He's the best. Well I now know what I mean to him. He's always giving me kisses and hugging me and making me feel like we are a couple but we actually aren't. Hopefully he breaks the question soon and he asks my brothers and sisters for permission and my mother you know. Hopefully after out little trip just on my birthday all I want from him is no arguing all just lovey dovey date with the guys and some girls. But you know anything from him is awesome. Especially a little kiss.
-Love the broken one.

I put my journal in the first luggage and walked downstairs. Matthew was playing against skate. He had one. "Matthew can you go to bed?" I asked. He shook his head no.

I glared at him. "Fine. If I beat you during first half then you go to bed."

He winked "anything for you babe." I got comfortable and got the controller.

"You losers," I pointed to the guys They asked what happened. "You guys sit on the couch you think is going to win." I smiled. Jack and Madison has seen me play so they sat over her in the corner. "Y'all come move during the game as well." I winked and the game started.

Five minutes in game

I was wining 2-0. Johnson had switched to my side since the first minute. Matthew looked worried.

Half time.
Half time came and I was winning 9-2. Skate and Sammy next to me. So close Matthew just starred at them during the game.

"Espinosa, I just doomed you can you go to bed now?" I whined. He winked.

"Bye guys." I waved and winked.

Matthew said bye as well and I ran upstairs. Matthew laid down and I locked the door. I laid next to him. "Dude take your shirt off its hot." I nagged. He laughed and took it off. I hugged him and I didn't let go. I pretended to go to sleep.

"If only you knew how much you meant to me."He stated.

I lifted my head and kissed his lips softly and made sure I didn't get him mad. "You're the best Prince." He laughed.

"So do you love me?" He asked.

"Let me think about it.." I stated. He kissed me and asked me again. This time I tapped my chin let's do that again and let me think this time. He kissed me and I bit his lip.

"I'm not telling you, until you ask the question." I laughed. He licked my mouth with his tongue. I laughed and I slowly fell asleep.

--'-'-
Aye so close to fifty