18

Back to ALICIAS POV.

I had a very long talk with the teacher. The bell rung and everyone ran out I just decided to walk to p.e.
P.e. is the best class for me. I take out all my anger. We were playing basketball today. I stood there nobody wanted to pass to me. They all passed to Chloe. She's athletic but she cares more about her looks. I decided to sit down. I put my hands in head.
"So one day you were at the top and now they found a replacement?" Someone asked. I shrugged. The person sounded familiar though. Then I heard Jacob. "You remember my bestfriend?" He asked.
"Yup, the one I liked, the one who treats me like Matthew did but someone came to take my spot" I said looking at Chloe and then I heard "wait you liked me?" I looked up it was Gino.

Gino, Gino has the best personality. Great colored eyes. He has an amazing comb- over. He has a six pack. Straight teeth. He's just a ladies gentle man. He would take me out on dates. He would always be there until him and my brothers family moved away. They lived together. It was his dad and mom. His dad and my brother are great friends. But his dad is 35' gino is 16. Him and Jacob have been friends since Jacob was born. Well yeah gino.

I smiled "hi gino." In an awkward voice. He laughed "it's fine don't worry. But who's Matthew?" I pointed to the tall guy playing football. "You mean Espinosa?" I nodded. He nodded. "Alright well the teachers calling us we better get going." Jacob said hugging me. I hugged him back and gino got a hug as well. The teacher excused me from today's class. Which was great.

We didn't have a game today but we did have soccer practice. Which means the guys have a game today. I am looking forward to this. Class finished and I changed out. I walked out after a couple of minutes.

I saw jossue. He came up to me. Wow whore what happened to your eye. I touched my eye. It was dripping. Shit Fuck this heat. I shook my head and walked. Did we do that to you. He asked. I stayed quiet. He shoved me. I was not going to put up with this. I shoved him back. "Look you stupid pieces of turds leave me the fuck alone." I walked away. They all went to pick him up.

I made it to my locker. Chloe had got a locker close to mines and all the guys were taking her to lunch. I mean my guys. ); I didn't say anything I walked to the bathroom near my locker. I wiped the foundation off. I could careless now.

I then walked to lunch. I looked at the table I sat at. Chloe took my spot. Blake had managed to make space for her by letting zoe sit on his lap. I shook my head.

I walked to an empty table. I'd look up to see if the guys noticed me but they never did once.

I put my head in my hands. I couldn't anymore. I was about to burst until I heard. "Can I sit here, um Jacob has the lunch before this?" I shrugged and pointed to the chair. He sat down. He had food.

I smiled at him. "Woah, did you get punched in the face?" He asked starring at my eye. I shrugged. "Alicia can you tell me what happened." He asked. I looked around the lunchroom jossue and his group were starring at me. I shook my head no. He pouted and stayed quiet and ate. I didn't want it to be awkward so he broke the silence.

"Do you normally sit by yourself?" He asked.
"No." I responded.
"Once again, So one day you were at the top and now they found a replacement?" He asked.
"I guess." I shrugged. "Is she a threat to you?" He asked.
"I mean all my friends left me for her so I guess." I shrugged.
"Not all" he said sitting closer.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"All those friends of yours, some are starring over here." He pointed. I looked and they were laughing and some where upset. I sat and looked down. "Gino thanks for always being here for me." I smiled at him.

He nodded "What does your sweater say?" He asked.
"Carter, why?" I asked.
"My sisters always talks non-stop about these boys." He responded.
"The magcon boys?" I asked. He nodded.
"How old are they?" I continued.
"13 and 16." He responded.
"One of them should have already meet at least one if they come to our school." I laughed. He shook his head no and responded "My dad and I are the only ones here right now. They're in LA getting there things together."
"Wait so you guys live with Felix?" I asked.
He shook his head no "next door to his house the red one."

Omg he lives in my neighborhood. I smiled. We talked awhile more and I got caught up on his life.

"Hey, let me take you to class." He smiled.
"Naw, your new I'll take you." I smiled. "What's your next class?"
"Art then Algebra." He smiled. I hugged his neck when we got to my locker. I looked up at him. "Do me this favor I don't want to make Matthew look at me like I'm weak without him." He smiled and nodded. He picked me up. And he squeezed my butt in mid-air. I squealed. Matthew looked at us and then turned away. So did Nash and the rest if the guys. But Chloe had bent down to pick a pencil up and she showed her ass. Omg, dis girl is killin me. I just shook my head and grabbed Ginos hand.

Me and Gino had the same last classes with Matthew...the teachers let him sit next to me. I finished my project in art and jossue had gotten moved Matt and go no next to me so me in the middle. This is awkward. I was tired I put my head on Ginos shoulder and he kissed my forehead. He made it loud for Matthew can hear "Gorgeous it's always will be you and I against these people that decided to leave you for your cousin." I snorted. And he laughed. He smiled at me and I smiled at him. This boy needs to be in a fucking movie because he does some good acting. Matt looked at me and then him "I didn't do nothing." The bell rung and I grabbed my stuff and walked out with Gino next to me. The day had finished and I decided to not go to practice and I got home and knocked out.

-----
How do you guys like it so far? Please comment. Vote. Like anything please.