43

He whispered.... "You know it kind of hard to know that you left and never said goodbye nor called this last year. Anyways Dom will finish the rest." He let go and walked away.

Dom hugged me "You waited for your friends to call us, you do realize we all cared and Israel never meant it. He tried to explain. But you being stubborn didn't help, (he let go by now and was starring away while talking,) you didn't even realize William liked you." William came back.

"Now we finally said it we have to get going, we just need some time to think. You did us wrong and know you think we are going to talk again, hell Naw," and with that everyone one from Vegas walked out the door.

What the fuck just happened. I grabbed the car keys and followed them. They got to a house with familiar cars and that's when he came out. The only person I didn't expect. I just a starred at that person.

I jumped out the car. "Carter?" He looked at me.

"Are you serious? Your paying them?" I was at the verge of crying. They all looked at me.

"You know what I'm fucking done with everything I'm just leaving forever." I drove to the jacks house. I opened the door They all looked at me, I ran upstairs zipped up my suitcase. I slowly walked downstairs. I tripped on the rug but I saved myself. I walked downstairs, Matt waiting for me. I was about to blow. He smiled at me an then noticed the suitcase and frowned.

Where are you going? He questioned.

You know fuck you all your friends paying my old friends to fucking ruin my day so you can make it better. I flicked him tf off.

My mom looked at me, "since when do you talk like this?" She questioned.

You know I raised myself. I'm sorry to say it. All you did was pay and I could have gotten a job. I'm so done with everything and everyone. I walked to the door. My mom stayed quiet, I'm moving out. I'll buy my own things. I walked out and the weather was a sweater weather. I smiled I finally am free. I dropped my luggage in the back of Johnson's car. Matthew came out and looked at me with Crisal running to the car with a luggage. I started the engine and it roared I did as well. Cristal ran in I'm going with you. I told her I was going home. Then I was leaving. She nodded, I drove to the airport and I was able to get us plane tickets for the next flight to Virginia.

I got the window seat for once. I slowly looked down and thought why did my birthday turn out like this. It ruined my whole week. My phone was vibrating faster than the speed of light so I turned airplane mode on. I looked out the window put on earphones and put Shawn mendes. Ironic I know.

"Aftertaste"

Re-rewind Friday night, never forget it
How you let me go
No more lies I'll be fine I know where I'm headed
Probably should've known

And now you're gonna say, "Pretty, please forgive me."
Fool me once, told you twice you're gonna regret it
Now you're all alone yeah

Turns out that no one can replace me
I'm permanent, you can't erase me
I'll help you remember me
One more kiss is all it takes
I'll leave you with the memory
And the aftertaste

Close your eyes you can't hide
Try to forget me but I'm everywhere
I'm the smell on your sheets you weren't ready
When you left me there

And now you're gonna say, "Pretty, please forgive me." Yeah
Bet it hurts, it gets worse, you know nobody, said it would be fair, oh

Turns out that no one can replace me
I'm permanent, you can't erase me
I'll help you remember me
One more kiss is all it takes
I'll leave you with the memory
And the aftertaste

And now there's something in your way
'Cause you threw it all to waste
And you wonder if you could take back what you did that day and it hurts, 'cause...

Turns out that no one can replace me
I'm permanent, you can't erase me
I'll help you remember me
One more kiss is all it takes
I'll leave you with the memory
And the aftertaste

Truth is that no one can replace me
I'm permanent, you can't erase me
I'll help you remember me
One more kiss is all it takes
I'll leave you with the memory
And the aftertaste
And the aftertaste

-----'
Update. Going to end the story at chapter 50-60