21

Before I got downstairs I took a couple anxiety pills. When I got downstairs Alex, Alexa, and Blake were down there. I waved at them. "I'm going to my game." I managed to tell them. I heard "Can we go?" It's was Blake I nodded. Blake was never home always with Chloe and the guys. Alexa with Hayes and Alex was either home or at one of his friends house. I got in the car and slowly turned on the car. I made sure they had their belts on. "Can you guys put on your belt I don't want to crash and you guys die because of me." They stayed quiet and nodded.

Half way to the game I heard Blake. "So sister of mines, how have you been?" It's been awhile since he asked. I was at a stop light and I put my thumb up. He smiled. "I haven't seen you smile in the longest." They all said in unison. I shrugged.
"I can smile, just if there isn't a point to lie about something." I said turning left. They all stayed quiet. "I'm sorry if I have changed I don't really know what's going on. I guess I just miss mom or even dad." I smiled at them. They all smiled at my smiled.

"So Blake, I have a question." I looked at him and then back at the road.
"The question is?" He responded.
"What do you want for your birthday this 25?" I asked. He laughed "You mean our birthday and I have really wanted an iPod. What about you?"
"Laptop." They all smiled. I laughed. Alright my little nuggets get out the car.

----
Short Short chapter anyways hope y'all like