37

I looked at what they were starring at and stupid ass Matthew had a muscle shirt. His hickey should bright and clear. I looked away and ran downstairs cause they'll know it was me I grabbed the first skateboard I found and left.

At this point you know me for skating away from my problems but far away. This time I stayed around the corner because I didn't know exactly where I was and I left my home at their house. I looked at the cars that would pass by and they'd just stare.

20 minutes sitting there.

After about twenty minutes this one car passes by and the guy hollars I flick him off and skateboard back to the house. He still followed and I ran in and locked the door. They all stayed looking at me.

"Um there is a creep following me sorry." I hid behind Matthew.

The guys all got up and walked outside. I heard skate scream "Get a fucking life, you creepy." I saw some little birdys fly up in the sky. I laughed and went to Cristal.

"Where were you?" She questioned.

"At the corner?" I laughed.

"Oh wow I could have walked there and got you." She shrugged.

I laughed then the guys came inside. "Well be going upstairs." I smiled. I started walking and Matthew walked behind me. "Not you. Cristal come on." I motioned her to come and she looked at Alex. She quickly lifted the blanket and got up and followed me.

"I'm change bae." I smiled She nodded and stay starring at me. I took my shirt off and went to my luggage to get a hoodie and she started laughing.

"What?" I questioned.

"You guys really do get freaky." She smirked. I looked at her like she was stupid. She starred in between my bra and I looked down. It was a hickey. I laughed.

"Whatever" I smiled.

She smiled at me "so your birthday is two days right?"

"Yeah, but it's not just my birthday it's Blake's and I kind of hate the fact I can't spend it with him." I frowned. I shoved my hoodie on. She frowned with me. I walked out the room.

"Hey Alex." I screamed from the stairs.

"What?" He replied

"Did you leave the iPod with alexa? Cause Blake needs to get it his birthday." I screamed.

"Hell yeah. I'm not that stupid like you." He responded.

"Fuck you, you ass." I muttered.

I walked back into the room and Cristal was starring at me. She was hiding something.

"Cristal." I smiled

"Yes?" Her voice cracked.

"What are you hiding?" I questioned.

She spilled faster than Matthew does. "I'm dating......"

----
Update.