7

"I'm done," I said coughing. I didn't want Matthew to know that Felix was my brother Because. Nevermind. Actually I'll just get it off my chest for you guys. Look my brother Felix. He's the best person. I love him very, very, much. Just Felix tends to get mad when I hang out with guys. He feels like he can't protect me while he's gone. Felix was ill for awhile my dad would get drunk and that made Felix ill. I mean it's not his fault just he gets mad at things and he just isn't the person to be around when he's mad. He feels like he can't be a big brother. When someone standing in the way. Matthews great and all just Felix would immediately tell me He doesn't like him. He just doesn't want me to get hurt.  That's why me and my siblings keep it to ourselves. Felix is just something different. He's not a bad different he's a great different. He doesn't have anything bad with his features just he'd hurt anyone pretty bad believe me. I was thinking about it when someone picked me up. I turned around and it was Nash. He spun me around. He quickly out me down and ran upstairs. I ran after him and I fell. I started rubbing my leg. He quickly came down from were he ran. He looked at me straight in the eyes. And he didn't move his eyes from where they were. "Are you okay?" He just kept starring. His eyes were wow. Very light blue. They were just wow. I nodded. He picked me up from the stairs. I could then feel his breathe so close to my face. He was leaning in and I was doing the same when Blake's dumbass laughed and said, "I mean I know I'm hot but don't hit on my twin sister." Nash then dropped me on accident. "Ouch" I got up and ran downstairs. I saw a big bruise on my leg. Shit. I went in the freezer. It was another of those.days when I needed green beans. I went in the game room and sat down. I put the frozen green beans on my bruise. I put black ops on when I saw Alexa, Hayes, Matthew, Nash, and Blake come in. Alex had already ran upstairs to do his own things.
"So when zoe coming downstairs?" Nash asked. "Any minute now." Blake replied. "I'm here," zoe screamed. She looked at everyone and smiled. Sorry she shrugged. So now it was three girls and four guys. Something's wrong here. "Okay so I guess we aren't playing since we only have five controls down here.
"So change of plans?" I shrugged.
Blake smirked "truth or dare in the guest room."
"We can't trash that they're all going to have to sleep over." I smiled.
"Yeah in our rooms. Zoe sleeps in mine." Blake screamed. Nash smirked at me. I laughed "fine. To the guest room we go."
We sat in a circle and I had a soda bottle. I spun it and of course it landed on Matthew. He smirked. "Nashly truth or dare?"
"Dare"
"I dare you to strip your shirt off and only your shirt for Hayes." Nash did as he was told and Hayes was so disgusted he almost threw up. I saw Nash moving his booty a little. He finally finished and put his shit back on and sat next to me. He smiled. "Zoeeee. Truth or dare"
"Hmmmm, y'all savage so truth."
I whispered in his ear. He smirked.
"Who's your crush?" He smiled.
She looked around and she started whining. We asked if the guy was in the room and she nodded. Matthew? She shook her head no. Hayes or Nash? She shook her head no. Blake? I questioned. She nodded. "I'm sorry I know he's your boyfriend and all." Blake looked up and Alexa started laughing. "If he was my boyfriend would I kiss Nash?" His eyes lightened up and Matthew looked pissed.

She smiled and then said "Truth or dare?"
"Dare."
"I dare you to do what you just said, but make out with him for thirty seconds." My eyes widened "what?!" She nodded. "On One condition I responded. She did the what nodded. "You have to do the same with Blake. She turned the brightest pink ever. "Fine but you guys can't see."
"Fine same here."
They all got out the room and I locked the door. It was just me and Nash. I sat in front of him, He put his hands around my waist and pulled me in closer. We were so close. I felt his breathe and I could smell his cologne. He closed his eyes. I did the same. He slowly leaned in and he kissed me. My hands on his neck holding him. Our lips synced and he stuck his tongue in my mouth. His hands went down little by little and he touched the butt. Gross? Naw. We kept going till we heard on know on the door. I quickly pulled away. He slapped my butt as I got up and.it hurt so much I was scratching it. I opened it and Blake and zoe we're making out. I let everyone else in. Matthew had my phone in his hand. I smiled and kiss his cheek and ran to sit down. Nash to one side Matthew the other. Blake had a seat next to zoe who sat across  from me. Hayes and Alexa sat next to me. Since I made zoe do that she got to go again. She smiled at hayezzz. "Hawyes."
"Dare." He shrugged.
Nash smirked. He whispered in my ear it's coming the secret. I didn't understand.
"Hayes, I dare you to ask out your crush." He turned red, he looked at me, then at, Nash, Matthew, everyone else, he stopped at Blake's as if he was scared and he looked at Alexa. "Alexa, would you be my girlfriend?" She nodded.
"Awe Babby hawyess has a girlfriend." Matthew said in the most cutest voice. I leaned on Matthew and told him bestfriends? He nodded.

------

Tune in on the next chapter of just loving him // Matthew Espinosa by this author

©2015