11

"He's just having pizza and he said that his sisters had a game today." He smiled.

SHIT MY GAME.

"I'm pretty sure I'm be going." I smiled.

He was walking and I started skating "where you going?" he asked.

"I'm going home," I said smiling at him then quickly turned towards where I was riding.

I slowly pulled up to my house even though it was raining a little my sweater was pretty wet. I walked in and they all just stared.

Alexa was in the soccer clothes and she was eating and Apple and looking through her phone. Hayes doing the exact same.

Matthew, Nash, and Alex were in the game room.
Blake and Zoe in the living room watching a movie with the Jacks.

I ran upstairs and quickly changed. My shin guards I can't find them!

"Alexa where are my shin guards?!" I shouted. She ran upstairs and gave me my shin guards. I slipped on my long black socks. I pulled my shorts up and they are black as well. My shirt was pretty much blue. I grabbed my soccer sweater which was white. I slipped on some vans and shoved my cleats in my bag and ran downstairs.

I looked and everyone wa starring, "so who and who go in where?" I asked. Blake smiled. "You and Alexa always go by yourself?" I rolled my eyes. I thought they were going whatever.

"Alexa let's go." I ran to get my car keys and slammed the door. I was waiting.in the car for Alexa and she came out in her sweater and sweats. I needed for she could hurry.

She came in and sat down. She put on her belt and I drove all the way to the park. I was walking and I started singing "but as long as you are wuth me, there is no other place I rather be." Alexa smiled and we finally got to the group. They smiled at us the couch was talking and talking. "Alright ladies today you are going to have to play against guys. They come from my guy team." That's when a whole bunch of guys came. One of then tapped my shoulders and I got scared I fell. He laughed and picked me up, it was Jossue.

"So I guess I'm playing against you?" He smirked.

"And you think y'all would win?" I smirked back. We started laughing and I saw everybody else was talking off their sweats so I took of mines.

I slipped my sweater on and shoved them in my soccer bag. I took of my vans one at a time for my socks wouldn't get wet. Jossue whistled. Perv. Gosh.

I quickly looked around and ran to Alexa.

"So what do you want to do after?" I asked.

She smiled "I want to go hawyess house."

I smiled "Well your going to stink no?"

She shook her head. "I'll shower at the house. But he said that Nash invited you and whoever you want, They're going to do something."

I shrugged and got in my position.

*after the game finished*

After the game I wasn't wet. But we tied. And I was pissed. Jossue cane to me while I was sitting on the bench putting on my shoes Alexa was doing the same.

He smiled "good game."
I replied "I could do way better."

"Well compared to me and my team you suck." He smiled.

I glared. "Let me get my team that I cooperate with well when they come, and you have yourself a deal."

"What team?" He asked.

"My girls." That's when I was done and Alexa and I dipped out.

*skips car ride*

When I got home there was a note on the table. It read

Dear whoever is reading this,
I am going on a trip for about three to four months. If you guys make decisions make sure you tell me before you do. I will call you all at least once. I have someone very special going to live with us with his family. I am not going to see him till I return. You guys will we him in about two to three days. I love you all.

-Sincerley yours truly
{©¤©¤θmom|Ω|¤Ωθฯ·Ω¤}

Great. I looked at my phone one new message from "Jacob " (blake) I read it.
"Ayoo ugly I hope you guys won but I won't be home till like four to pick you and Alexa up and we can go to the party, I am currently with the guys and zoe and be ready by four and I mean four Gabby!"

I checked the time 3;16 "oh fuck!"

Alexa was already in the shower and I hopped in to shower as well. I got out the bathroom in my underwear. Tbh I don't like going to party's in dresses or skirts unless someone else does. But in this case I am. I'm put and black skirt on and I put a k&m hoodie on with a tank top under bc I won't be taking off my hoodie. I grabbed my white vans. And grabbed my phone and my keys. I ran downstairs.

3;59. Alexa was downstairs. She was in a pretty flower skater dress. And a cardigan. I smiled. I heard a knock at the door. I opened it. Cameron.

"Blake told me to help you guys find the way to the party."

I nodded. I grabbed my keys and told Alexa to hurry. I locked the door. I made my way to the car. I started following Cameron and we got to a big house. It was just huge. I loved it and when I parked my car. I meet Hayes and Nashz mom. Elizabeth. I also meet his little sister and step dad. I shook their hand and skylynn. She was just the cutest. They were leaving for some dinner.

When I walked in it wasn't those parties were there was plenty. It was just like a get together. There was pizza and soda. I sat down on the couch.

I looked around and around. I was looking at Hayes. He smiled when he saw me knowing Alexa was going to be here. She ran towards him and he caught her it was so legs. She wrapped her legs around his waist. And she put her head on his shoulder. He sniffed her hair.

I felt someone put their hand on my leg it was......

-----

I had trouble writing this it took 4ever- bye loves