15

Okay, Felix he had his first son at twenty. So Jacob is actually 13. My mom and dad were together for quite a while when Felix was born but I guess having two sets of twins ticked him off. My mom had Felix at 15. Young I know huh. My age. My mom is 46. She is still very beautiful and funny.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I saw a tall guy. He was pretty cute. I smiled "Jacob?" He shrugged. I let the puppy go. Jacob has my amazing looks. Lol. I went to Jacob and he was taller then me.

I shoved him "Pinche cabron, how are you taller than me."

"I actually drink my milk, unlike you." He made that retarded face. I punched him.

"Dad, you are right she is aggressive." He quickly ran. I darted my eyes at Felix and he hid behind Kimberly. I laughed.

"Um, Felix, Mine and Blake's friend is having a slumber party and Alex and Alexa usually go so the house is all yours. I just have to pack for extra clothes and stuff. Then take Matthew and Alexa with me." I smiled. He nodded. Chloe looked at me and she was like upset. I'm going to kill myself tbfh.

Uhh Chloe I don't know if you can go because Nashs parents have to meet you in order to go so next time? I smiled. She nodded. She left with Jacob. Okay.

I grabbed a bag and shoved a hoodie and some pants and socks and my toothbrush and brush. I went in school shorts and a Jersey. I smiled Alexandra was in the car playing with her phone Matthew the same.

*skips car ride.*

We got to Matthews and he came out five to ten minutes later and he has a bag and everything. I smiled. It was Saturday afternoon. We were about to head to Nashs when I saw something.

"Matthew," I smiled.
"Yes?" He replied.
"Why do you have my phone?" I darted my eyes.
"Um, because I have to protect you from sore losers." He smiled.
"Nash isn't a sore loser and niether is any other guy." I pouted. He laughed.

We finally made it to Baes house. Alexa ran out knowing Hayes would be there. I laughed. Matthew was making a fit.

"I don't want to go." He stated.
"What if I hang it with both you and Nash?" I responded. He shook his head no.
"Then what do you want Matt." I whined.
"You called me Matt." He smiled. "But, I want you to sleep with me and only me." He finished.
"Fine only sleep with you." I smiled and walked out with him behind me. All the guys smiled. They ran towards me. Oh fuck. I screamed once they got to me. They quickly stopped a little couple inches away from them. They all circled me. I walked around the circle and gave them hugs. I stoped at Matthew.

"You've seen me all day you don't need a hug." I smiled. He smiled. He came close and kissed my cheek. "Fine." He shrugged and left. Nash had his mouth wide open. I threw a skittle in his mouth. He ate it and stayed quiet. Everyone decided to go in and Matthew took my things and his and Alexa. Nash came over to me.

"What was that about?" He questioned. I shrugged.
"Are you guys dating?" I shrugged again. He gave me a death glare and stood in front of me.
"If you guys are dating the deal is off." I shrugged.

"You are so stubborn and I just want to kiss your right now."
I laughed. "You are so cute." I then walked in.

They were all laying down all in a row. There was pure air mattress. In rows after rows. Four per couch. Jack's and Shawn and Aaron. Taylor and Brent and Blake and zoe. Alexa and Hayes and Mahogany and Carter. Last put not least Cam, Nash, Me, and then Matthew. I smiled.

They started "the SpongeBob movie." I got up and walked to the kitchen. I sat at the island and I saw something sit next to me. I thought it was a dog so I quickly got up. I looked it was Sky. I picked her up.
"Hi Skylynn." I smiled.
"Hi Alicia, you finally came." She smiled. I nodded "we are having a sleepover."

She pouted "but I'm going to my grandma's house with mom and dad." I responded "I'm sorry." I kissed her cheek and put her down.

I got a message.
"Damn it I'm cold you know what time it is?" It was Matthew.
"What time Matthew?" I asked.
"Koala cuddle." He responded two seconds later. I laughed. I walked to the mattress and layed down. Matt he put his arm around my shoulder and I watched the movie. After a little he kissed my forehead.

Nash would glare at us like if he was going to kill Matthew but me and Nash are only like this because of a deal. So he has to deal with it. HAHAHA see what I did there? No okay.

I slowly fell asleep in between two guys that I might like. Cuddle to one of them the other upset. I slowly fell asleep then all at once.

------

Thanks for the reads love. Bye. Ill update soon.