28

I read my brothers phone. In big bold words it says "Teenager Alicia Flores, Age 16, Was In A Terrible Car Accident with A Texting Driver." After that I read a little more. I didn't understand how I could be home yet i'm in the hospital.

The story said that I was going to turn to make a right when the driver wasn't paying
attention because of his phone. He speed on a red light hitting the driver seat and my mom's car was broken. They quickly called the ambulance. They said that the guy was in great condition but that I was still in surgery. I had finished reading and Blake was half way asleep of crying, when Jacob came in.

"Hey, sorry Cristal and I are late but my dad need a ride. Over there. So the doctor said that we could go visit today as soon as we want. Which I want to go now." He wiped a tear. They told everyone and they all ran downstairs and to the cars. I got in the back of Jacobs truck. He took Cristal, Matthew, and Gino. Chloe, Alexa, Alex, and Blake went in Blake's car. Jacob stopped crying and half way to the hospital I noticed the park I'd play at, the team was there. They were getting their trophies from the finals and the medals. I can't get mine if I'm on my death bed. I shook my head and in less then a minute we were at the hospital.

They walked in and went straight to the elevator and I followed them. When they got outside my room they waited and I walked in. My body was pale but yet tan. I had a broke. Left arm and a broken leg. How am I going to play soccer. I cried for a little. I decided it's time to try and wake up. I climbed into the bed and my eyes fluttered open.

I was in so much pain I started crying. I didn't care who was around. It was a silent cry but I heard singing once again.

"I thought that I've been hurt before
But no one's ever left me quite this sore
Your words cut deeper than a knife
Now I need someone to breathe me back to life

Got a feeling that I'm going under
But I know that I'll make it out alive
If I quit calling you my lover
Move on

You watch me bleed until I can't breathe
I'm shaking, falling onto my knees
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches
I'm tripping over myself,
I'm aching begging you to come help
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches" Shawn!

I smiled, "Just like a moth drawn to a flame
Oh, you lured me in, I couldn't sense the pain
Your bitter heart cold to the touch
Now I'm gonna reap what I sow
I'm left seeing red on my own" he looked up and about.

"Shawn I'm awake, but don't tell anyone, can you go get the nurse and tell them to come in, I beg you." I looked at him. He was surprised and walked out. The nurse came in and I looked at her. "Can you get me a wheelchair I want to surprise my family members." I smiled. She laughed and hugged me. "Sure thing honey, I'm so glad you are awake." She came in minutes later with a wheel chair.

I sat down and Shawn rolled me out I kept my eyes shut. Shawn pretend to cry. He shook his head "They said that they can't do anything anymore..." he stopped I opened my eyes a little and they almost started crying. "Because I finally woke up." I stood up. They all smiled and cried. I didn't see Blake though. Nor none of my siblings. I sat down. "Wheres my brothers and parents?" I asked. They all stared. I put my head in my one hand that wasn't in pain.

I heard Blake "MOM SHES AWAKE." he came running and he picked me up. "You're finally awake you ugly butt hole." He squeezed. "Ouch, you retard I'm still hurt you know." I laughed, he slowly put me down and I got hugs from the twins and my oldest brother. I saw my mom and dad. "Hi dad" I smiled. He hugged me. "Hope you feel better."

I looked at my mom. "I'm sorry." I said looking down. "For what? The car accident it wasn't your fault." She laughed. "But your car is all messed up I would have cried if they killed my baby." I laughed. She smiled "But you didn't kill my baby because you are my baby." She hugged me. "I second that." Matthew smiled. "I'm with Matthew on that one." Gino replied. I shook my head. I hugged Matthew and when no one was looking I kissed his neck. I walked to Gino and just hugged him. "Thanks." He asked for what "for keeping me together till my life was back to how it was." I replied hugging him.

~~~~~~~~
Update because when I write I feel like I really am this character and it makes me feel wanted and not worry about my real life. Bye fangirls.