32

I woke up to a knock at my porch. I got up and looked at my pillow. It was full of slober I flipped it over and cleaned around my mouth and checked the time 2;49 in the morning. I got up and opened the porch door. I looked it was Matthew. "Good morning beautiful." He smiled. I shook my head "there is nothing beautiful about this." I said pointing down. "What are you doing here anyways?"
"I couldn't sleep knowing you live so close to Gino." He frowned. I laughed "You are so ugly. But cute at the same time." I smiled. He smiled and he pushed me to my bed. You'd expect he do something else but he actually laid next to me and we starred at the ceiling. It was a very deep conversation I guess.

"Matthew it's a school night we should be asleep." I told him.

"Its Saturday what are you talking about?" I guess I did go to school for two days this week.

"Oh yeah huh." I laughed.

"You have such a quiet snort." He stated.

"What do you want me to giggle." I responded.

"You just be you. Anyways you ready for sunday?" He smiled.

"Sunday?" I questioned.

"Omaha? We're staying there for like a couples days with a few of my guys" he responded.

"That isn't fair." I frowned.

"Why not?" He questioned.

"Because I'm be the only girl." I rolled my eyes.
"Fine. One girl and Alex." He smiled.

"Cristal and why alex?" I questioned.

"For she won't feel like a third wheel." He responded. I smiled He thought about someone else and not himself.

"Alright." I smiled.

"I'll pack for you later today while your at the doctor." He responded.

I reached for my phone and Matthew paid attention to what I did. I message Cristal and told her if she would love to go to Nebraska w/ us. To my surprise she was awake and she said yeah and she said that her parents were out of town and that she would tell them. I responded and said alright we leave Sunday. Or tomorrow so she needs to be ready. She said okay bye love.

Matthew looked at me "You don't look as happy as you use to be."

"Well I'm not." I responded.

"Why is that." He asked.

"Just many reasons." I smiled. I looked him in the eyes.

"Matthew Lee Espinosa doesn't need to stress over a girl." I smiled.

"But you aren't any girl, you are my princess, my bestfriend, my world, better yet your my girl." He winked. I looked him in the eyes when he said that.

I scoffed. He leaned in and I turned around. He put his arms around my waist. I moved them back. He didn't take no for an answer. He hugged me with his hands still near my waist but he scooted in with no space between our bodies.

He scooted back a little and told me to turn back around in a high voice which scared me so I did. He was no facing me. He pushed my body near his and he put his hands on my butt. His body heat kept me warm. I grabbed my hands and I put them on his butt.

He smiled "just because I'm a gentleman don't mean I ain't taking you to bed."

I laughed because that sounded corny. I played around with him. I moved my hand from his butt to his thigh. I felt a blooper. I laughed so hard. He shut me up by kissing me. He'd bite my lip and then he'd
bite my tongue. We spent a good five minutes making out. I suddenly stopped. He looked at me with such a sad look. I smiled cause he looked so fucking cute. I decided Matthew was the one. I looked at him he was now shirtless.

"Where's your shirt?"I questioned, He shrugged and smiled at my neck. He's a savage I know he'll do it.
"Matthew don't you dare." I looked at him. He smirked and shrugged. Before anything I thought about it and I went for him instead. I licked him neck and then sucked on it. He'd squeeze my butt and I'd know it was good for him. I stopped and I kissed his lips "goodnight Mr bad boy." He looked at me and then kissed my forehead "goodnight princess." I smiled and I fell asleep in his presences.

-----
This was a weird chapter But hope you like.