17

I slowly woke up to the alarm. I decided to go to school with a "cute" look because Chloe is the new girl. I decided to wear a Carter Reynolds sweater. I've secretly always had it because I have actually liked the boys when I was like 14. Lmfao. I shoved on a pair of leggings. I put some weird socks on and my high top vans to go with my outfit. I wanted to go to school by myself so I grabbed my board and made it go down the stairs while I brushed my teeth. I had to make sure I had them extra white because of my braces. I grabbed my backpack and walked downstairs. I decided to leave my phone in my backpack.

I skated all the way to go get a donut. I grabbed a green coated donut and a coffee. I sat and check the time 6;50. I had finished so I decided to get going. I looked up and noticed Chloe and Matthew were here. That sunk my heart very bad. I looked at them. I saw Matthew look at me.

I automatically opened the door and head to school. I heard him scream my name a couple times but I didn't look back. I don't know why it hurt so much though. He's not even mine. But he sure does know how to treat a lady.

I got to school and I had just felt terrible this day is just going to get worse.

I walked in and sat by myself at the usual place where I sat with Nash or Matthew or anyone in particular. Matthew knew i was mad so he wouldn't go there. I saw someone approaching me. It was a group of idiots. One sat next to me. I got up.

Jossue was in that group. He came close to hug me and I pushed him away. He started laughing and said "playing hard to get huh?"
"No, I am not playing hard to get, I mean you aren't even hard to get." I said laughing and I started walking till one of them stopped me.
Jossue told them to leave and he stated "Well maybe if you weren't such a hoe and stop playing with Matt's and Nash's feelings, you wouldn't have see Matthew with your cousin." He then shoved me to the ground. And he punched my eye.

I ran to the bathroom. I realized my eye had nothing wrong. So I just continued faking a smile and ran to my locker. I didn't want my phone. I just don't. I shoved everything in and I noticed at the corner of my eye Matthew and Nash and the group of guys was with Chloe. My heart broke just a little more. I decided to shake it off and go to class. My first period. I did pay attention. Matthew sat in front of me and he'd turn around every once and awhile but I ignored him. I had finally done my work. The bell rung a I jumped out of my seat and ran to my next class.

You don't know how happy I am not to be in a class with Matthew nor Nash nor Chloe. I smiled at the thought of that. I finally payed attention. We were talking about Kylie Jenner lips. Okay. Its was a thesis statement thing. The other class had picked. After a couple of interesting topics th bell rung. I walked to third period I made it slow as possible. The bell rung and I made it to class late. I walked in class and everyone was sitting down. They all stared even the teacher stared at me.
"Alicia, oh my what happened to your eye?" She questioned. I looked at her and I asked her what she was talking about. Shawn had passed me his phone and I saw it, it was pitch black.

No no no no this can't be happening. I dropped my stuff and ran to my locker. I grabbed my make-up kit and covered all the black with my concealer I was glad I knew how to use makeup. I smiled at the result. I walked out the bathroom to see three boys. Not only boys. Friends?.

"Alicia?" They said in unison.
"Yes?" I replied.
Shane looked at me and frowned. "Did you get in a fight?" I shook my head no and decided to lie to them. "I bumped into a pole on the way to school." I smiled and took my make up to my locker. I went back to class and walked to the teacher. I was telling her about my "accident" with the pole. She just kept talking to me.

Matthew Pov
(A|n I feel like I need his pov)

I was looking at alicia. She was upset or mad at me this morning. I don't know why.

So my mom had figured out that a new member of the "Flores" family lives I Virginia because of Mrs, Flores. My mom and here got really close. My mom made me give her the "Espinosa treatment" she calls it that because it's a treatment to feel welcomed. Chloe, I mean I don't hate her but I don't like her. She's like really flirty and she thinks she's better than alicia. Like no one's better then alicia. DAFUQ?. Either way we were at breakfast. I looked up and she was wearing a Carter sweater, leggings, and vans. I was daydreaming when I heard the door close she left I ran after her but she didn't stop. I screamed at myself over and over I sat on the sidewalk and Chloe came out she said she was ready to leave. We dipped out. She gave me all nasty signals the same alicia would do but better. I snapped alicia out my thoughts at the moment.

The bell rung and I ran to class cause Alicia is in there. Class went so slow she didn't speak to me. Second was so annoying. Then third she wasn't even there. She came in five minutes late. I looked at her she had a black eye. After they told her she ran. We told the teacher we'd check on her and we left. She came out nothing on her eye. They talked and I just stared at her. She was mad at me. She said she was fine and went to talk to the teacher she didn't look fine at all. The bell rung. I ran towards p.e. I didn't speak of it at all

------
©April 20, 2015