9

It was about 10:45 and me and Matthew were still awake. He was just asking what Felix had done. "So one day me and my little sister had just finished a game. We won 9-1. Our whole team decided we'd go to the skate park. Well our tournament was in Vegas and our next game was tomorrow. So we called it a day. There was this girl. Her name was Perks. She was everything a guy wanted. Your dream girl *I smiled* there was this guy. He was old and creepy. He came close to us and I was sitting down next to umm.. Israel. Then I heard screaming. She was screaming help. No body was paying attention. I whistled to Felix and he ran up to the guy and punched him. With one punch the guys was about dead. He was unconscious he was in a comma for about a month. They arrested him afterwards." I shrugged. He was speechless. Okay remind me to never be a goof in front of Felix. "Damn your brothers hard core, I want to meet him." I guess Nash was awake. I felt Matthew push me when I fell of the bed into Nashs arms.
"Oops it was an accident, sorry bestfriend goodnight." I rolled my eyes and passed out. I felt someone grab my waist and I slowly fell asleep. It was one of those nights I didn't have to worry about anything.

----
Short Short chapter But I decided to update today. I felt like it was some what interesting but you know still better than nothing. Bye my readers I love you all. Thanks for the 122 views. And 11 votes c: