5

He then darted his eyes at me and smirked. Come closer I continued with the voice. He came closer and I burped in his ear. He jumped. I ran upstairs. I slung the shorts at him just like he did with my undies and bra. He put them on and he sat on the couch like a little boy. His phone started ringing. I checked the caller name.
"Matthew who's Emma." I shouted.
"The girl that tackled me." He replied from downstairs.
I quickly answered. I stated walking down the stairs when she started talking, "Matt I want you in me." Ewwww grossssss. That's just uggghhh grossss. I made sure Emma heard me "Matthew it's you whore, she's going to be upset your at my house." Matthew darted his eyes at me. He ran and picked up his phone from my hand.
I'm go outside. He shook his head. -he comes back in five minutes later-

He smiled "she's coming for you." I laughed so hard I fell of the couch. "She won't touch me she'll end up break a nail."

Look all I came for was this stupid PowerPoint now can we get to it. He looked mad.

*we did one third of the PowerPoint and we stopped*

I heard knocking at the door. Who is that. I told Matthew to come with me. "Awh is she scared.." We went downstairs and when we got downstairs I opened the door and it was my mom.

"MOM" I screamed. She smiled and put all the food down. She hugged me. She smiled at Matthew. He then introduced himself,
"Hi Mrs. Flores I'm Matthew Lee Espinosa."
"Is this your boyfriend" my mom smiled. My cheeks flooded red and Matthew turned a bright pink. "No mom, he thought I was dating Blake." She laughed.
"Well I'm surprised I made it, it raining very hard out there." She smiled.
"Well it's fine I'll just walk home," Matthew smiled.
"Yeah I'm not letting you walk home." I told Matthew to go upstairs. "They cancelled school tomorrow and all the roads are closed because of the accidents." my mom smiled. I nodded and ran upstairs.

Matthew was sitting on my bed and just looking around my room. "Are you sure this is your room" he asked.
I nodded "listen Matthew the roads are closed and you can't go home, you can either go to someone's house who lives close, close, or sleep on my bed or you can sleep in the guest room because tomorrow we don't have school." He smirked "Alright, let me call my mom."
Geez. This is going to be the longest night of my life. I slowly laid back and went on my phone. I saw that "jossue" messaged me. He was in my Art class. He sat at the table Matthew, Nash, and I sat at. We had a normal conversation when Matthew disturbed me. He grabbed my phone and he texted him. I was so mad I went to the porch door and opened it. He was so busy texting jossue on my phone that he didn't see me. I closed the curtains and the door. It was still pouring and I had a umbrella for the table I had outside.
I honestly don't know why I keep going in this world. First of all my dad left us at a young age. Second I get bullied. Third my ex cheated on me. Fourth I'm just a waste of space. Fifth no body really loves me. Tears rushed down my cheeks. "I can't anymore," I whispered. I curled my knees up to my face and I cried in my hands.

{Author note
I don't do lots of POV but I feel like I need a couple}

Matthews POV
I was texting Jossue on her phone because she was distracted by it and I was bored. When I finished talking to him because he had to go to soccer practice I looked up and she wasn't there. I got up and looked around. No where. I went to the room across the hall. Alexas room I think. I knocked and told her to help me Look for her. She shook her head. "Haved you checked her porch?" She looked like she was busy and slammed the door. I walked back into the room and saw another door with curtains. I opened it and I saw her curled up. I grabbed my hoodie since I didn't want to go through her things and walked out. I saw her crying she quickly wiped her tears and she looked away. "Where's my phone," she had a crack in her voice. "I left it inside with my things." I was just standing there and I walked to her and gave her my hoodie and I sat across from her. "Are you okay Alicia?" I asked.
"Yeah, why wouldn't I be." She was now looking at the rain.
"You kind of aren't looking at me." I replied.
"I don't want to." She whispered.
"Well why not?" I asked.
"I don't have to have a reason for everything, I just don't want to." She stated.
"Can we just talk about why you're crying?" I asked.
"If I tell you, you'll think I'm a freak." She then stopped talking.
"Yeah I don't think there is such thing," I stated. She gave me a small smile. "So are you going to tell me?" I finally asked for the millionth time.

------
Authors note
If you guys enjoy the story give it a vote pleas I'd appreciate it c: