42

I woke up to myself. I grabbed my phone and I posted a picture of me and my brother. Quoted it "happy birthday best friend. I love you so much even though you can be a butt hole. We have the same birthday but your still the oldest. You were born exactly at 8;28 which is exactly at what time I'm writing this. I hope you have a great day without me I miss you so much." I tagged him @floresBlake

He immediately liked and commented "Well I can't have a great day without you, if you are so close to me." I didn't understand it and I went into my luggage and grabbed some sweats and a hoodie. I put my hair up in a messy bun. I started walking down the stairs. All the lights where turned off.

"Matthew?" I questioned.

I slowly walked to the kitchen and turned the lights on.

Happy Birthday losers.

Said a great big banner and everyone popped out and Blake was behind me. I laughed and looked around. Everyone was here. I mean everyone.

My mom, my dad, all my siblings, Felix and his family with Gino and Cristal, Chuy, Dominic, William, Bobby, Chelsea, her brother Israel, Matthew, And the guys.

Blake looked at me "these friends of yours are really keepers. I approve of all of them except that one " he said pointing to Israel.

I laughed and hugged Blake I whispered in his ear "I know what's behind those lame posters." He looked at me and I stated "our pictures and posters." He smiled and nodded.

I walked around and hugged them. Before I got to Dom and Willy. I went to Matthew.

He smiled "Alicia I can't imagine my life without you and I've lived it and I didn't like it. You truly are my life. All these people have made you happy and I surely will tell you whatever they did I'll try and do it better with these people." He said pointing to the door and all the guys came in. I laughed at the verge of crying when Matthew looked at me that's when everyone looked at me.

"Alicia I have waited for your birthday for that, will you make me the happiest dinosaur and be my girlfriend?" I waited for this day and without hesitation I said yes everyone clapped and I walked to the guys.

I forgot to mention Chelsea and Bobby are magcon fans so they were basically dead.

I walked slowly because they all decided to go with Chloe. I smiled and waved at them. They motioned me to come so I slowly did.

"Hey we're sorry for leaving you for Chloe." They each said one word. Shawn just starred at me. I walked away and said it was fine.

Bobby and Chelsea were shaking talking to me.
"Can we talk to them?" They asked.
"Knock yourself out" I laughed. They got autographs and everything.

I walked to oatmeal and Torento.

William smiled. I was going to pound it but he grabbed me and spin me. "Happy birthday loser. I missed you." I laughed and I thought of all the things he did.

Flashback~
It was my first day at school and nobody liked me because I had my hair up and a shirt with sweats. I sat down at lunch all alone. When a tall kid and a medium sized kid sat down. "Hi, why are you by yourself?" They asked. I shrugged.
"No girl should ever be by themselves, we will be your friends,"

End of flashbacks-

Since then William and Dominic have always been my friends. He put me down and looked at Matthew. I told Matthew to leave him alone. I hugged him again. This time he whispered.......

''''
Sorry I haven't been updating/ ;

Busy you know

©may 11, 2015