13

My eyes fluttered open. I woke up to a cuddly koala. I looked at him while he was cuddling me tight.

"Second time I catch you starring at me in bed," Matthew said in His morning voice. I laughed.
"Shh my mom's still asleep," he stated.
"Matthew! Blake's going to kill me!" I whispered while shouting.
"Naw, you gave me your password while you were asleep and I messaged him. He said it was fine but no funny business." He stated.
"You have the world in your hands don't you?" I fluttered my eyebrows.
"Well you are in my hands so yes." My cheeks flooded red. Geez this boy sure knows what to say.

"Matthew can we do something crazy today?" I asked him.

He shrugged "sure watcha wanna do?"

"Let's go to the dog pound, but I'm not going in this skirt." I smiled.

"You can borrow some shorts or sweats." He responded.

"Sweats," I got up and walked to his drawers.
I opened one and it had his undies. "OMG MATTHEW, you wear American Eagle?" I laughed my butt off.

He popped up behind me and he was like yeah and he showed me the ones he was wearing. I was just dieing. He walked into his bathroom and locked it. I had found the sweats just in time. I took of my skirt and quickly lifted the sweats. Right when that happened he opens the door. I did it just in time. He smiled and he stated "you look beautiful".

"Thank you, but I need a comb." I smiled. He pointed to his mirror. I ran over and saw the comb and started brushing my hair. I was brushing my hair and starring through the mirror. I smiled, He was looking through my phone. I finished combing my ugly brown hair and I sat on his dresser. I was starring at him. He took a couple pictures and he stopped smiling. He wasn't taking pictures anymore. He gave me my phone "I'll be waiting downstairs..." He walked out.

I checked my phone it was Nash "Good morning beautiful, I love you " he's mad about Nash? Wow.

I replied "Morning c:"

I grabbed my skirt and shoved it in my bag. I ran downstairs. I saw Kristen.
She smiled "Alicia, I didn't know you were here?" She then hugged me. I laughed "Well yeah I'm here, I have to go look for Matthew bye Kristy." She waved good bye and I ran downstairs.

Its been a couple months since I moved to Virginia. Th only people I ever hang out with are Nash and Matthew and my family. A couple girl but I know Matthew and Nashs brothers I've meet them and talked to them. It awkward when they're together though. I just find myself singing to blues. But is whatever.
I got downstairs and Matthew was on his phone. "I'll talk to you later bye." He then ended the call.

"Here are you're keys." He handed them to me. I took them and started the car.

The only thing I said was "Blake messaged me and two or my family members just got to my house, so I'm go pick up my cousin and I'll talk to the other person he didn't want to tell me." Matthew was so distracted in his phone he just nodded. He's getting me so mad! I don't do this to him!

I arrived at my house. I walked out of the car and slammed the door.

"Someone's on their period." Matthew stated.
"Shut up, you finally pay attention till now." I rolled my eyes.

I walked in and I saw my cousin Chloe.
"Chloe," my voiced cracked. She screamed "Alicia".

See the thing with Chloe is she's so pretty all the guys pick her over me. She's really skinny has beautiful hair. Acts more like a girl then I do. She is way better then me. I hate my life at the moment. Nothing but seeing Felix and his family can make me happier.

Chloe was biting her lip and smiled "Alicia, who's that?" She started twirling her hair. I forgot Matthew was here Shit.
Matthew winked at her and walked to the kitchen.
"That's Matthew Lee Espinosa. A friend of mines, I'll be back I'm go change from his sweats." I responded.

I ran upstairs and locked my door. I changed into some soccer sweats. A red sweater. Black vans and I made my hair in a pony tail. I took a quick selfie and quoted it "Hättet ihr mich lieb Warum hast du mich verlassen?" (Translation ; if you loved me, Why'd you leave me?) I finally look like a girl. I got a quick like from Felix .

I unlocked the door and put all the clothes I wore yesterday in the washer. I walked downstairs. I saw Matthew talking to Chloe. Great. I sat down and I facetimed Nash. I put in earphones. That's when he answered and sky was there.
"Skylynn I miss you!" I told her. She smiled "when are you coming over?" She asked.
"When your brother invites me." I smiled at Nash. After a couple minutes of talking to Nash I had forgot I had to go to the dog pound. "Nashly, (I frowned) I have to go." I poured my lower lip. He did the same and responded "Alright I love you babe." I felt butterflies in my stomach and I smiled "I love you too bye."

I looked up and Matthew was mad. He didn't even want to look at me. He saw me looking and he quickly started talking to Chloe.

"Look Matthew, I don't know what your problem is but we had plans. If you want you can stay with my cousin and I'll go by myself. Or better yet I'll take one of my siblings." I stated and then screamed for Alex. He came running downstairs.
"Do you want to go to the pound with me?" I smiled. He nodded and said he'd be back. "See how easy that was?" I smiled at him. He shook his head. "Fine, I'll go."
Chloe smiled "Can I go?" Ugh do I have to take her?!?!?! I mean she's not bad just every guy leaves me for her.

"Sure why not" I smiled. "I'll wait for Alex you guys can go get in the car."

Right when Matthew and Chloe were walking to the door I heard "Wow, you don't even say hi to yiur big brother before you leave." I turned around it was Felix. "FELIX!" I screamed and jumped on him. He smiled. "Four years, four years." I whispered in his ear. A little girl came out.
"This is Gariela."

Felix smiled, He picked her up and whispered something and he put her down.

She came close and said "Hi auntie you are very pretty." I smiled.

"So where's your wife?" I asked.
"With my son" he responded. Alex made it downstairs and went outside and so did Chloe. I told Felix I was heading to the pound and he said he was going to go explore. I smiled and went out the door with Matthew.

-----
Guys omg I feel like this chapters was so terrible. I doubt anybody likes this story xc oh well. Love you guys for the reads though.

© April 13 2015