51

Dear Matthew Espinosa,

Well hello. I am a sad song. I will play the song of my life. Just kidding. Well Matthew. I lost my journal in Omaha if you find will you manage to give it to Alex to give it to me? That be great. Well if I'd be honest with you. You were the first guy I actually fell for and real hard. Nash well I didn't really feel like he'd help at all israel did me wrong. But you did to so. I don't blame you.

I will cherish the memories I have of us together, you will always have a special place in my heart. the years and months we spent together were the best years and months of my life, and i will cherish them forever.

I remember like it was yesterday the first time you told me those three special words, I was so ecstatic.

But now i want to leave, with no explanation, leaving your world, is shattering me, leaving you, torn me inside.

I am writing to you to tell you that I will be moving permanently to My own house, so please consider this my goodbye. Till I see you again.

I will always love you, that you cannot take away from me.

Well I will leave it at that. Matthew Lee Espinosa I sincerely do and always will love you.

-Love yours truly
Alicia

-----
That the end of this book ccc:

I'll write the sequel soon and thanks for all the reads and likes. I appreciate- alicia

©May 20, 2015