3

I woke up to the alarm clock. 5:01.

I had to catch the bus so explains the time.

I dragged my feet into the shower. In the shower, I had just remembered I had a game today.

They already gave me and my little sister the uniform just we had to show up to the game 20 minutes early.

I then stopped wasting time and wrapped myself in a towel. Also wrapping my hair in a towel.

I walked out my bathroom and I walked to my drawer and grabbed my undergarments. I put a tank top over my bra.

I had picked out a black skirt, a white crop top with some white vans the day before.

I grabbed my soccer bag for the game after school.

I proceeded back to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I combed my hair, put deodorant on and then sprayed myself with perfume.

Walking downstairs I saw my sister, making herself cereal.

She looked cute. She had a hoodie of her favorite singer. Kalin and Myles.

It was a tie dye sweater and it had K&M on it.  She had Adidas sweats. She also had black Adidas shoes on.

She passed me a couple of water bottles, to shove in my soccer bag. I grabbed and apple and headed towards the door while she followed.

The bus pulled up.

I sat down in the back and pulled out my earphones.  Alexa already made a friend and had sat with her.

A girl walked in and asked if she could sit next to me. I didn't say no so we started talking.

Her name is Zoe. She has greenish eyes and had brown hair, She had the hour glass figure, she was pretty tall.

We got to the next bus stop and Matthew came in. He winked at me and sat with some guys.

She smiled "Do you know who that is?"
"He said his name was Matthew" I shrugged.
" Just watch out with him he's a player" She smiled.
I didn't think about it too much and just shrugged.

It took thirty minutes to get from our bus stop to school.

I got out the bus and walked to my locker. I put everything in there and grabbed my notebooks I then made my way to geography.

The bell finally was rung and I sat at a random table. The teacher came in and said it was fine that I sat there.

With a couple of second later, Matthew came in. The teacher darted her eyes at him.
"Take your seat, Mr. Espinosa." He made his way towards me and sat in the empty seat next to me.

"Lucky day for you isn't ?" He smirked. Two can play at that game.

I smiled "Very, It's actually the day where I get to sit next to a butthole"
His smirk was then wiped off his face. I was laughing, and I realized he smiled.

The first period went by fast. Well because I wasn't paying attention because of the doofus next to me.

It was eight o'clock and I was in the second period. English the class I dread the most. I always have a very low grade and never played attention.

Every 5 minutes I check the time, waiting for the bell to ring. The bell finally was rung and I walked out as fast as I could.

I was walking in the hall when I saw Matthew making out with some blonde chick.

I shook my head' man whore' I made my way to the third period.

The teacher made me sit in the back and then everyone else has their own seats.