41

We got in the cars and drove pretty far. I was next to skate and Matthew. Skate looked at me and laughed "y'all wimps, look at this." He grabbed Matthews hand and spread it wide open and he was holding Matthews hand. I laughed.

"Don't worry I won't get in your guys way." I laugh harder. Matthew looked at his hand and then to skate and winked.

I laughed even harder and Matthew let go off skates hand and grabbed mine. Either skates hand is sweaty or its mine or Matthews.

"Girl you have some sweaty ass hands." Matthew laughed. I glared while everyone laughed. "If I get drunk I don't mean what I say." Matthew stated.

We made it to a big ass house and We parked not far but far. I stood with them and took a picture.

Individual ones and I looked at skate and decided he isn't normal. I took and odd picture with him and me and Matthew started walking and he grabbed my hand and I looked at him. I felt tingles and I smiled at him. He looked at me and smiled I layed on his sweet shoulder.

We walked in and there was wasted and high people everywhere. Skate automatically ran to go smoke one. I shook my head Sammy and Jack g and Madison went to go get us drinks. Probably beer.

I looked around I have nothing in common with these people. I walked around and I sat on a couch.

"Hey, do you want a space brownie." Someone laughed. I shook my head no and got up and walked away.

I walked outside I need some air. I sat on their little porch steps and looked ahead. Lots of people pulled up and out. I don't like these parties at all. I noticed Alex and Cristal weren't around. I walked around and I saw Cristal on the phone and Alex looking at me.

"Alicia, can you name your friends from Vegas?" They asked.

Even though I hated Israel I really wanted to know what he wanted to say so oh well. "Israel, Chelsea, Bobby, Chuy, Dominic, and William." Awh I miss William. My phone was ringing.

"Caller Dinoespinosa" the phone talked to me. I laughed and answered it.

"Yellop?" I question.

"Aye, we need to dip tf out skate almost knocked someone tf out. Go find Cristal and Alex and let's go." He replied.

I grabbed them and ran. I took my heels of and I had socks on. I made it to the car and skate was both wasted and baked. I shook my head. My phone started ringing. "Oatmeal." It was William! I smiled and Matthew glared. "Hold on let me take this."

"William?" I asked.

"Yes ma'am with yours and only torento." He stated

"Omg OATMEAL AND torento. I miss you guys so much but I really have to get going skates drunk and I have to drive. Bye guys I love you and I'll hook y'all up I'm going to Vegas in a couple days." I stated smiling at the fact that their nicknames still stuck around.

Dominic; torento
William; oatmeal

"Alright bye fam." They replied. I walked back to the car with a happy face ad I started driving.

"So you can tell them you love them but not me?" Matthew stated. I nodded "they're like my bestfriends Torento and oatmeal." I smiled.

"William and dominic?" Alex questioned. I nodded.

Couple minutes later.

We made it to their house and I decided I'd sleep early till tomorrow.

------
Update tattered

©May 7, 2015