35

I woke up to some warm things touching my lips. I fluttered my eyes open and I saw Matthew.

He smiled "We are here beautiful."

I looked at him and then the guy next to me. I shook my head. The guy starred at me and Matthew.

"I never really got your names?" He questioned.

"Alicia Flores." I smiled.

"Matthew." Matthew responded.

"Matthew what?" He asked.

"Espinosa." He finished. I smiled at him. Mrs.Espinosa in my head. Maybe just maybe one day.

"Wait Matthew Lee Espinosa?" He questioned. I looked at Matthew. Wait this guy knows his name that's creepy.

"Yeah how do you know." Matthew questioned.

"My daughters, your age, they love you." He smiled.

I looked at Matthew. I had always been a fan of Matthew just I never knew I would meet him. Matthew smiled "Are you coming here because it's your home or are you traveling?"

"I've been gone for awhile and I cane o visit my girls and my wife and baby boy." The guy smiled.

Matthew smirked "they're coming to the airport right?" He asked and the guy nodded.

"I'll be glad to meet these daughter of yours" Matthew replied. I started at matthew and I realized he's not mine. He belongs to the fans.

I smiled and we started getting off the plane and we followed the guy. His wife ran up to him.

I looked at Matthew. "Matthew I'm not going with you..if your fans figure out whatever we are then they'll start hating on me and I'll like die. And they can't break what's already broken. But I feel like they will." With that i ran to Alex and Cristal. He called my names a couple times but I didn't turn around.

I waited for my luggage and I got Matthews as well. I felt someone touch my shoulder I jumped and smacked that person.

"Ouch you butt hole." He responded.

I turned "omg I'm so so sorry." I didn't really notice who It was. He sat down while I grabbed some I've for his eye. When I was getting ice Matthew came with me.

"Hey babe I'm sorry you felt that way." He told me and scratched his head.
"I don't care about that anymore some random guy has our luggage because I smacked his face." I ran with the ice back to that person and Matthew following.

We arrived to the guy and I gave him the ice and I told Matthew to look for his friends or whatever and he just say down. I got mad 'really Matthew' I rolled my eyes. I walked to the guy and I looked at him.

"OMG JOHNSON" I screamed. He stood up and opened his hands and I ran to him. Matt gave me a death glare and I stuck my tongued out at him. I saw two other guys approach Matthew. They did they're little bro hug and hand shake. That's when I saw Gilinsky. My favorite one out of the jacks is Johnson, Gilinsky is like a fuck boy. I still ran to him and I jumped because I knew Matt would get mad because he doesnt like him.

I stopped hugging them and introduced my brother and Cristal. I stayed quiet since Matthew was mad. I looked at Matthew and then I sat down. Cristal noticed I was mad she finally step up and started talking "So where are we staying?" They said the jacks house and we got in their car and We left.

-
another update either way hope you like