38

"I'm dating your brother" I starred at her with my eyes wide open a blacked out. Before I did she screamed "Matthew."

They put alcohol near my nose for I can wake up. I shoved that shit it stinks bad.

"Let make sure she's okay." One of them stated

"Alicia when did we have our first kiss." Matthew asked

"Mhmm I'm suppose to remember that?" I responded.

"Yup she's back." They lifted me up. Matthew looked at me with his puppy eyes.

"Matthew. What did you do or what do you want." I questioned.

"Wait don't you and Blake have the same birthday?" Matthew asked.

"Well what does twins mean to you stupid." I stated and they all looked at me.

"Twins? There's two hot girls." Sammy stated. I laughed so hard.

"Alex has a twin. I have a twin. But we are both fraternal. I have a twin brother and he has a twin sister." I cleared everything up.

After awhile we went downstairs.

"So how did you guys meet?" Nate asked me and Matthew. I had my head on his leg, with my feet above the armrests.

"Matthew you tell the story." I stated.

I payed really close attention to see how he remembers.

"So I was walking around the carnival back at my home town. When this loser drops her slurpee all over my shirt which made me fricking cold. Then she took of her sweater and she gave it to me and skated away. Later that day I went on the Ferris wheel and the called for a single rider and of course who wouldn't want to cut. So when I got on it was the exact same girl. She looked beautiful sitting there. She stated she liked my hoodie and she didn't notice it was hers till I told her. She rolled her eyes and was like oh it's you. I was scared of heights but I still got on and she was laughing at me and she would shake the cart and I scooted over. I stated she should be the one scared not me. That's when she said she was and then we got each other's name. Then we kissed at the top of the Ferris wheel. I punched him for lying. He laughed and kept going. Just kidding no we didn't. But I did give her the sweater she gave me. Then we started hanging out because God sent her to mostly all my classes." He finished and winked. I smacked him.

"Oh shut up Espinosa." I rolled my eyes.

"You know you love me." He stated

"Nah" I stated.

"Oh really" he stated.

"Yup really." I laughed. Skate and Sammy laughed. He kissed me and the questioned again.

"So you don't love me?" He questioned.

"Mhmm let me think about it." I laughed and got up and walked to skate. I whispered in his ear "lets go play outside but it's your idea tell them I told you something important." I winked and walked away.