20

Today is January 5 2015.

Dear friend,
It has been almost a year and I only have three friends that didn't choose her over me. Someone told me you wouldn't either. My three friends are Jacob, Gino, and Ginos sister Cristal. Right now at the moment we aren't at school. But Gino, Cristal and I are juniors along with all old friends. But Jacob is now a sophomore and he likes to mess with the Freshmens. Out of all Freshmens he's dated at least two and right now he's dating a very pretty girl. But either way my panic attacks have cut down a little since break. Oh that's right I forgot to tell you. So after April 16 everything went downhill. I got bullied, I got hurt a lot more, and I lost all of my friends. Matthew, Nash, Shawn, and the rest. Some of them actually tour now the only people I see with Chloe at school are of course Matt, Nash, Shawn, and Carter. But after everything went downhill I got these panic attacks and I had shut everyone out of my life for awhile. I don't talk to Felix or any of my siblings as much. I don't use my skateboard as much. I skateboard every once in awhile but I just can't run away from the bullies with a skateboard. Nobody knows except my three bestfriends and the swore they wouldn't say anything. But anyways I don't see any of the guys in school and they don't say hey or anything. But me and my three friends spend most of my time at Ginos or mines never at Jacobs I don't know why but hopefully I'll find out. Anyways it's getting near the time for my game. Bye friend.
-Love
The hurt one (alicia)

-----
This is a Small chapter. But hope you enjoy.

©April 24, 2015