44

Lots of beautiful views. Lots of fields. Lots of clouds. But most of all lots of emotions.

Cristal was sitting next to me. She would look at me and shake her head. She finally got the guts to ask. Alicia, umm what happened? I looked away I don't even know. I sighed all I know is that after they told me What 'they' need to say, they went to Carter who payed them. I shrugged and looked out. She just stayed quiet and she was upset.
Alicia, is it okay if like in awhile my boyfriend your little brother comes and lives with us? I nodded whatever right. I don't know what's wrong with me. I have no idea why I live like this.

Please fasten your seatbelt we are now aboarding. The flight attendant talked into the microphone. I buckled the belt and I heard a click next to me. I looked at the other lady and the flight attendant came and told her to buckle up.

In my country I am considered a princess so I don't have to listen to you. I laughed at her little ugly statement.

Well in my country I am considered a queen and I will slay you, now you put on your seatbelt before I slay you. The flight attendant stated. I laughed so hard and they all looked at me. Did I recorded it? Hell yeah I did.

A couple minutes later.

We are now landing. Please exit slow and calmly. He stated, I unbuckled and walked out. I waited for my luggage.