12

It was Nash. He smiled "Hey cutie." I smiled like an idiot.

"So how was your game?" He asked. I shrugged.
"You lost?" He asked. I shook my head.
"Tied?" I nodded my head.
"Versus?" He asked
"Jossues soccer team..." I tried to smile.
"Oh he's coming as well, is that fine?" I nodded. I saw Matthew looking at me and he didn't close his mouth.

I was very upset with myself for not winning. I didn't want no one to ask me about the game so I got up and walked out.

I sat on the porch. I was looking at the rain and how it slowly rained. My phone started ringing. I stood up and answered it.
"Hello?"
"Alicia?"
"Who is this?"
"It's Israel.." the voice faded.
"What do you want?" My eyes where going to cry but I decided not to.
"I just wanted to say---" I cut him off "You could have said that when you had me in your life, now that I'm gone it doesn't mean I'm be your booty call nor does it mean you can call me whenever the fuck you want because Katie isn't there. Good-fucking-bye." I hung up and while I was I heard a "but-t"

It was the first time in forever. I don't smoke I don't drink. I play soccer for a certain reason and it's because I want a nice career. I saw a couple of them drink a beer (a-n not that I know of) I was still sitting on the porch. What's wrong with me? I hate this life so much you know....

I found myself going upstairs. No one was paying attention so why not? I got to this very nice room. It was dirty but clean. I was looking at the pictures and it was three guys. Hayes and Nash and Will.

Will I know will because Felix himself use to play football. Just for awhile. Felix would always talk about him and how they play great together. But Felix was in highschool in some other town. He would just call and he'd explain everything going on. So yeah Will.

Someone sat down on the bed I jumped. It was Nash.
"You like my humble throne?" He asked. I nodded.

"Is this Will Grier?" I asked before I went over my head.

"Yeah how do you know?" He asked.

"My brother knows your brother." I smiled.

We ended up talking for a couple minutes. I was looking at all his pictures.

I saw this special picture. It was a picture of this girl and him. The girl look like Caroline. I didn't want to act like I knew Nash and then so I asked him "Who's this?"

"That's Caroline, she died of cancer..." his voice faded.

I walked over to him and hugged him. He started bawling his eyes out. I sat down on his legs criss cross. He looked at me. Then back my legs. Then up to my lips. Then my eyes.

"Your such an idiot come here." I grabbed his head and I pushed it against my lips. While I was kissing him I felt him smile. Which caused me to smile. We pulled away. I was looking at him... "so what are we?" I asked him.

"Friends with benefits unless you have a crush and they like you back." He replied.
I nodded. I grabbed his arm and I dragged him downstairs. They looked at us. Blake especially.

'So what were you guys doing?' Blake questioned.

"I was in the bathroom and I ran into Nash," I smiled. Nash nodded and let go of his arm and he went to go eat pizza. I shrugged. I walked to the couch.

After what seemed like an endless night the decided to spin the bottle. Great. I smiled and grabbed a chair because I had a skirt on. Nash was next to Blake who was across from zoe. Who sat next to cam. And a couple girls. The first person it landed on was Jack G and Madison. They like made out for an hour. Cough cough gross cough *laughs*. After a couple spins I decided to go home. I smiled

"I'm dip out I'm sleep," I smiled.

I got inside and looked for my keys. Someone squeezed my stomach sides.

"Owww!" I screamed.
I turned and it was Matthew.

"Matthew," I whined.
"You haven't talked to me," He pouted. He was so cute when he did that. Wait what? I shrugged.
He smiled "Fine." He got out the house. And I don't know where he went. I unlocked the car door and went in. I started singing.

Hes my sunshine in the rain
My Tylenol when I'm in pain yeah
Let me tell you what he means to me
Like a tall glass of lemonade
When it's burning hot on summer days
Hes exactly what I need

Hes soothing like the ocean rushing on the sand
Hes takes care of me baby
He helps me be a better women
He's so awesome, sometimes I stop to close my eyes
Hes exactly what I need

Hes my smile when I'm feeling blue
Hes my good night sleep when my day is through yeah
Let me tell you what hes means to me
(Hes kinda like this)
Kinda like the feeling after your first kiss
Except that everyday he makes me feel like this
Hes exactly what I need

I heard someone say "that's exactly what you are to me." I stopped. And looked in the back. It was Matthew.

I punched him "you scared my you asshole."
"Aye aye I maybe an asshole but you are still my crush." He whispered the last part. I ignored it. Come sit up here.
"Can I drive?" He asked I hopped to the passenger seat. He got in the main seat he started driving.

We got to a spot light and I had my hand on the thing in between the car. I was tired I was half asleep till he grabbed my hand. I loved it. He kissed it and I fell in love with him like the way you fall asleep slowly and all at once.

---'

Author note

So Nash Or Matthew
Comment who you think is better choice. I have this all thought about. Nash and Alicia friends with benefits? Yes or nah?

Thanks so much for 200+ reads.