40

I woke up to a snoring Matthew. I looked at him. I simply turned the other way because he wakes up and scares me.

"Babe why did you turn around." I looked at him.

"Mhmm why do you always do that." I questioned him.

"Because it's cute to see you sleep in my arms and when I wake up your still sleep." He winked.

"Okay..." I stated.

"So whatcha going to do about not seeing your twin tomorrow.?" He asked.

"Poster and send it to him." I shrugged.

People came in and stated "I'll help." I fell of the bed to realize people were listening.

"Hey is there a walgreens near by?" I questioned.

"Hell yeah I'll take you tomorrow." Skate stated.

"Do we have something planned today?" I questioned.

"Yeah, we're going to a friend's house they're having a party." Sammy stated.

"Well I'll go check my luggage because Matthew packed and I think I need to go buy a dress." I stated.

"No need, I brought you a beautiful dress." Matthew stated.

"Okay? So I technically have nothing to do." I sighed and sat down.

"I'm go out with Sammy like be back." Matthew said while he was about to walk it the door. What he didn't even kiss me!?

I started walking upstairs till Matthew came back in. "Sammy wait I forgot something." He ran to me and asked "where's my phone." Seriously nigga. You came in here for your phone. Not to say bye. Okay. I took his phone out my back pocket and gave it to him.

He smiled at me "I know your mad because I didn't kiss you." He laughed.

"Your such a butthole. Now you'll never know if I love you." I started walking up the stairs when Alex pushed me.

"You love me." Matthew stated and he kissed me. "Bye babe I love you." He ran out.

I walked back downstairs. "So skate I guess it's you and me." The jacks were out and my brother and his girlfriend went with Matthew.

"Hell yeah." He started laughing.

"So, um how long did you like us?" He asked.

I was eating chips and I put up 3 fingers.

"Days?" I shook my head no.

"Months?" I shook my head no.

"Years?" I nodded.

"Damn then you must know so much about us." I nodded.

"Alright after Matthew and them get here we will leave as soon as they are ready." I nodded.

"So tell me about yourself?" He stated.

"Um I was born in California, raised in las Vegas, Nevada. I moved to Virginia about a year ago. I had a thing with Nash until they all left me for my cousin especially them." I heard the door knob move so I knew they were coming in. He started laughing. "How did you do that." He asked. "Magic." I laughed.

"Well after that I only had three friends Gino, Cristal, and Jacob my nephew. Cristal and Gino are siblings and I've know them since my oldest brother was friends with Cristals dad. Matt came back and now I'm having this conversation with you."

After awhile.

Matthew and them arrived. Matthew with papers in his hand.

"Espinosa what is that?" I questioned

"My ex's address." He smirked and ran upstairs. Omg! I was already ready and a couple minutes more like hours later Matthew was ready as well. To the party we go.