50

Dear Parents,
Well mom you are considered my only parent. But I'll make this out to both of y'all. I love you both. Yet you guys weren't there most the time. Champion ship? You guys weren't here. Umm my first game, my first time getting bullied, my first boyfriend. The point is you guys weren't there for the most important things. When I grow up I'm not going to be you. I will not marry someone who leaves and comes back. Nor will I be gone on business trips. I will help desire their dreams. I appreciate all the money and time spent on me. I love you guys so much but I'm sorry I'm going to the real world. P.s. I'll be at Alexas fifteen if it's fine.
-love your eldest daughter.

I put that one in an envelope and put parents.

Dear Chloe,
Well guess what you got what you always wanted. To crush me and kill me. Go fuck all the guys I can care less by now. I hate you so much. Your probably going to take my spot in my family to? Oh right you will cause you took ever other spot that was mine! I'm sorry oh wait you should you destroyed me. Your glad now? I'm bullied, I have panic attacks because I don't feel wanted because of you! And only you!
Whatever. Bye.
Sincerley,
Everyone's second choice.

I put it in an envelope and put Chloe and threw it in the pile.

Dear Gino,
Well hope your glad with Chloe. Cause I sure am not. Hahaha. See what I did there. Oh okay. So I was think I was a bitch. I left you once the person that hurt me came back. While you were in there spot. I think that you understood me so well. Until you decided to go cry at Chloe when I got hurt. I saw that. Not that I care. Oh wait I do. I was hurt. You cried in her arms when you could have cried in my arms at the hospital. Well whatever. Sorry I am just your second choice. Thanks for being there to when I was broken to when I stopped caring.
Sincerley Alicia

I closed all the notes and put them in the pile. Last but not least the last letter.

--'''
A|n last note for who I wonder?

©May 19, 2015