19

I woke up to a pounding on the door. I got up and checked who it was. It was my Mom. She smiled "Honey, why aren't you at school?" She questioned.
"What time is it?" I asked.
"10:00, get ready for I can take you." She shook her head and headed downstairs.

I went to my closet and I put on a black tee shirt. With some joggers and a messy bun. I grabbed my black vans. I brushed my teeth. I grabbed my bag and my skateboarded and walked downstairs.

"You changed fast." She replied. I nodded.

After a couple of thirty minutes it was 10;30 and my mom signed me in and I walked to put my skateboard in my locker and then to third period. They all starred at me as I walked in.
"I'm sorry Miss. I don't mean to be late. I'm really sorry." I said handing her a pass.

She smiled and told me to take my seat. I walked over and placed my things down. Nash looked at me "Have you see Chloe?" I shook my head no.
"If you see her tell her Nash is looking for her." He smiled. I nodded. I won't really they are like always with her. I looked out the hallways every once in awhile. Nothing exciting.

The teacher was talking about some project. Four people or something like that. I sat there. She stopped talking I didn't move.

Nash Matt and shawn we're talking. I didn't say anything. I just zoomed out of the world.

-----flash back------
"Where did your skank ass come from?"she said.
I looked around and I didn't see nobody but me.
"I'm talk to you stupid."she responded.
I punched her face and ran. The next day she came to school with a broken nose and her eye was black. She use to be my bestfriend...but I guess nothing last forever.
---end of flashback---

"Earth to gabby" I heard someone say.
I looked up it was Shawn. "You want to work with us?" He asked. I asked what the project was and he said some weather station report project. I smiled and shook my head no.

He sat in front of me.
"Well can you answer something for me?" He asked. I shrugged. "Why didn't you sit with us at lunch yesterday?" I shrugged. "Chloe had my seat I didn't want to make her move on her first day." I smiled.
"You could have sat on my lap." He smiled. I laughed. "What about young gino?" I responded. He looked at me like I was weird.

"You know what, I'm fine sitting with young gino If you guys care you guys can come sit with me and my beautiful friend." I smiled and walked up to the teacher. "May I go to the restroom?"

She nodded and I walked out the room. I got to the bathroom. To my great surprise I found jossue.
"Aye, wassup hoe." He smirked. I backed up. He started running and I ran for my life. I ran and ran and ran. I got in front of the door and knocked until they opened it. Matthew opened it all I did was stare at him and hide in his shirt. I was sweating and breathing real hard. He looked at me and then at jossue. "Man, I just wanted to talk to her." He smirked. I shook my head no in Matthews chest. He hugged me tight. "Get out of here you asshole." Jossue left leaving me looking like an idiot.

"Did he hurt you?" I shook my head no.
"Did he rape you?" I kept shaking my head no.
"Are you okay?" I nodded.
"Are you sure you are okay?" I nodded.
"Are you positive?" I shook my head no.
I felt his arms wrap me. I looked up it was Gino. I had survived the end of Science & whole p.e. class. To make it to lunch with Gino. I did understand what happened after Matthew hugged me. I just went blank. But either way during lunch Shawn would stare at me and then look at everyone else. I just shook it off. He then stood up and was walking over here but he stopped half way and turned back around. He thought nobody saw him but I did.

Tbh me and Gino aren't a thing he actually like this one girl in our p.e Class and I help him make her jelly and he helps me make Matthew jelly. He's really good at it I give him a ten.

My last two classes weren't bad but weren't good. The school bell rang and I walked to my locker. I grabbed my bag and shoved my skateboard in there and walked to the field. I need alone time before practice.

The only thing in my head right now is this ball, goal, and my cleats. I breathed deeply and shot. I scored. I called someone to be the goalie and I shot and I made it. That's when practice started and we were apparently going to race against the football team.

20 minutes later

The girls were celebrating on win all the football players me and Blake went head to head. Before the race I wanted to embarrass him here I go.
"Blake, did you hear that?" I asked.
"Hear what?" He asked.
"The elevator because your not on my level." I roasted him so bad all his friends laughed at him. Zoe responded "Damn shots have been fired." We all laughed.
"You can talk the talk but can you do it?" He smirked as everyone screamed.
"Bring it on loser." When I got back I landed on the floor and I won. Leading our girls to defeating the whole team.

He came and layed down next to me. "And you should really be thanking me because I taught you everything" He rolled his eyes.
I stood up and picked him up. "Oh dear older brother of mine by two minutes I thank you and your athletic skills on teaching me all the things I know about life." I smiled hugging him. "Better?" He nodded. I laughed. Blake took us all home. Today, April 16 2014 has been the best day. Except for the day I meet Matthew-February 10 2014.

---'-
Hope y'all like (;
So next chapter is going to go ahead a year.
©April 23, 2015