2

It was around 6. I just decided to drive around to see if there was anything fun. I saw a carnival.

I told Alexa I had plans tonight.

I looked at her. "Im driving but you need your board." She nodded and I proceed home.

I walked towards the kitchen and saw my mom. I looked at her and smiled. "I love you so much."

She replied with "Yo Tambien Mi Princesa"

"Mom I'm taking Alexa to the carnival that's close by." She nodded her head and walked upstairs.

Alexa grabbed her money shoved it in her pocket. She grabbed both the boards and set them in the car.

When we got there it was breathtaking. It was dark out and all the lights were on.

Alexa and I were ridding for about 10 minutes. Occasionally almost running into people.

I had finally given up and we stopped for a drink.

Alexa bought hers before I did and had sat down.

When I got mines I was slurping on it I didn't see where I was going. Leading to me bumping into someone.

My drink spilled all over this person. I bent down to pick up the cup.

I stood up and the guys had some beautiful eyes, had some hair that swayed slowly in the wind, and his shirt was now stuck to his six pack.

"I'm so sorry," I quickly took off my hoodie and handed it to him.
"Thank you" He smiled.
I walked away and cried on the inside because I just wanted my drink.

I managed to buy a water bottle instead. "Alicia, I dare you to go on the Feris wheel by yourself," Alexa smirked. I shrugged and got in line.

I observed all the people. Some wanted to be in line. Others just got in line to show their friends they aren't scared. Then there are those who just didn't care and walked in.

I waited for like five minutes and I finally got to the front of the line. The cart finally came down and they said I had to ride with someone else and I told them I didn't mind.

"Alright, ma'am you can step in the cart. Someone will sit with you in a few." The guy stated.
A few seconds later some guy gets on with a nice hoodie.
"I like your hoodie" I smiled.
"Well, you should it is yours." He said looking down as we were going up.
"Oh, it's you." I rolled my eyes.

He really didn't pay attention he looked scared. I started laughing at how he would look down then back up.

"What are you laughing at?" He growled.

'You' I smiled.

I shook the cart a little. And he scooted over a little and he was closer. I mean I was scared to but him being scared made me stop.

"You know it should be the other way around" he laughed.

The dumbass I am I said, "Who said I wasn't." On our way up we started talking.

"So what's you name?" I questioned.
"I thought you knew who I was?" He asked.
"Well if I did I wouldn't be asking" I stated.
"Feisty aren't we" He smirked.
"Never none of that" I rolled my eyes
"Well my name's Matthew Lee Espinosa and I pretty sure you're new here in Virginia?"
"Yup the names Alicia Gabriela Flores."

We were still very high and I began to shiver.

I heard someone scream "Get some Matt". I guess he saw me shiver and he gave me my sweater back. I smiled.

We talked a bit more and he wasn't that bad of a person.

The ride stopped at the top and it was beautiful. Then it proceeded to go down.

We finally got off the ride and he smiled "We should hang out sometime soon"
"Yeah I start school Wednesday" I stated.
"That's tomorrow" he laughed and walked away with a group of guys.

We decided to leave since we had nothing else we wanted to do.

On our way home there was a whole bunch of traffic.

What felt like forever we finally got home and said goodnight to everyone.

Now for tomorrow's new adventure.

-------
Authors note
I made a small chapter But that make it better right? I don't know but I love where this story is going.

Still editing...