4

When we got to my house. Matthews mouth opened wide and his eyes popped out.

"Matthew, You look like Alicia when she watches a new spongebob" Blake laughed. "Shut up for all I know he could try raping me." They all laughed.
"So is that yours Blake?" It was another Lamborghini.
"Yea, Blake who's is that I questioned." He opened the door and Mathew said in a girly voice.
"Well damn your cheating on you girl."  All of them laughed including me. Matthew looked confused.
"He thinks you and Blake are dating?" Alex busted out laughing and tears fell down his cheeks.
"Wait you guys arent?" He looked happy.
"Matthew, Blake's my twin brother." I laughed. The weather had start to look like it was going to rain.

We walked in one after another. Matthew made his way on the couch next to me while everyone else went upstairs.

He kept going about how we were twins like saying we drank out of the same things and how we got along and so on.

"Okay Matthew, You can shut up now" He rolled his eyes.

"Do you want to shower? I'll ask Blake if you could borrow some undies and sweats." I laughed.

"So you want me to be shirtless while we work you do know you'll get tur-" I stopped him.

"I was going to let you borrow a jersey, I wouldn't want to see you without a shirt." I stuck out my tongue and giggled.

He then nodded his head. When I was walking upstairs I heard the rain, I guess it was pouring. Sounded pretty rough.

When I got to Blake's door I heard a girl. I knocked.
"Blake can Matthew borrow some clothes to shower." I sounded like a little kid with my hands behind my back.

He opened the door slowly and only a little and handed it to me and closed the door.

I called Matthew to my room. I went in to my closet and looked for the Jersey, I bought Alex but it fit him to big and Blake to small and Matthew looked like a medium.

He knocked on my door are you decent.
"I haven't changed you dumbass."
"Okay okay" He kept saying. I handed him the clothes and he saw me get my clothes.

Can I pick out your outfit since you picked mine out he smirked.

"Okay?" I shrugged.

He ran to my closet. He looked at this thing someone gave me for my birthday "What is this?" I just shrugged.

Matthew was still in his football clothes. He went in his bag and pulled out a nice shirt.

"Do you like this shirt?" He asked.
It had the word Espinosa 1997.
"Do you just randomly have shirts of your last name?" I asked.
"Yeah pretty much" He smiled.
'Fine"  he tossed the shirt to me. He asked me where my pants were. I pointed to the drawer and I was checking my phone when something hit my head. I looked down it was my bra. "Matthew don't you dare go any deeper or I'll touch your pen15." He then picked up some underwear and he looked at me and wiggled his eyebrows. He licked his lips and slung it at me. "Thats it Espinosa your dead meat." I ran after him. He ran around the house when I "gave" up. I screamed. He then came out from the game room, he was by the couch when I tackled him. He fell on the couch and his phone fell. I picked it up and ran to the bathroom with all my clothes he picked out. I heard from outside the door "Give me my phone" He whined.
Nope go shower. I shouted.
'Fine' he mumbled. I hadn't taken of any thing and I took some pictures on his phone. His lock screen was a dog. It was so cute. I took one where I looked silly and some where I had my mad face and the bish what face. I then put it down and started showering. Matthew picked out some Victoria secret sweats to go with his shirt and my undergarments he was looking through. When I was in the shower I was thinking. Why was God making us so close I don't even know him. I just feel like I've known him since forever. I quickly got out the shower and I changed I put my hair in a towel. I brushed my teeth because my braces. When I got out I went downstairs with my phone and Matthews. He then walked out the bathroom in his underwear and the Jersey. I laughed and quickly pulled out my phone.
"Matthew I'm pretty sure you want me but your missing your pants." I took a quick picture and he saw me He ran towards me. "Delete it or delete it" He stated. You won't do anything player. I smirked. Did yo just call me a player.
He folded his arms like a little boy.
Yes I did I stuck my tongue out.
Okay no seriously go put on the khaki shorts.
He said how about I sit on your lap without my shorts.
No that's gross. Yuck.
He ran and sat on me. I was so going to tease him. Matthew. I whispered in a moaning tone. He then.....

---'--
Authors note
I'm make the chapters short c: