25

I stood up and fixed Gino while he fixed me. I walked to the door to my surprise it was Matthew.

"Have you guys seen Carter or Cristal?" He asked. I looked at Gino because that was his little sister.

Gino was so close to Matthew "if that little friend of yours hurts my sister it won't be a surprise if you guys have a broken leg." I got scared cause I've never seen Gino like this.

"Gino calm down I'll go look for them." I walked down stairs. I walked to my brothers backyard.

They were sitting together with their feet in the pool.

"Hey, Cristal you and carter should go upstairs your brothers trippen out on Matthew." I smiled. She nodded and they got up.

I ran back upstairs.
I stood by the door.

I heard Gino talking "If you fucking loved her then why did you leave her?"
"You don't understand, I don't like Chloe and I never will she's so stuck up but alicia stopped talking to me that's why I stopped talking to her." He responded.
"Then you could have tried talking to her." I heard jacob.
"It's not that easy." I heard Matthews say.

"Yes it is. It was easy for her to bring you back in to her life." Gino stated. "You hurt her so bad I'm stuck picking up all the God damn broken pieces and you know it's pretty fucking hard, she is so broken that she shut her siblings out of her life. She is so broken she has to be left alone for awhile. She is so broken we don't know how broke she is." I started crying. I walked in and I grabbed my bag and iPhone. They all starred at me.
"You want to know how broke I am?" I tired smiling through crying.
"I am so broke my own twin brother doesnt support me because my own cousin is better than me you know what that means. I'm just worthless and I've been called that many times." I cried and I walked out of this little party.

I skateboard all the way to the one person house no one would find me. "Hi..."

----Stay tuned to figure out who's house she went to

©April 25, 2015