33

I woke up to a knock at my door. I saw Matthew next to me. I walked to the door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Mom said to wake you up for your appointment." I heard Alex. I told him I'd be out in a bit. I got a piece of paper and wrote I'm out to my appointment I'll be back soon- xoxo Alicia
I grabbed a black skirt and a crop top. That says To Rad To Be Sad. I changed in the room knowing Matthew was asleep and I pulled the skirt up quickly and turned around and he was still asleep. I took my shirt off and walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and I brushed my hair. I walked to my sock drawer and with a hand I put a sock on the other foot knowing I couldnt put a sock on the other one. I grabbed a pair of a shoe. Shoved a pair of black vans in there and and put one on. I walked back to look for my shirt and I couldn't find it. I swear I left it in the bathroom. I walked to the bed Matthew wasn't there. Ugh Matt. I walked to the bathroom and surely he was in there. He had the exact same crop top in his hand. His mouth opened wide when he saw me. I had fat so I thought he was starring at that which made me uncomfortable. He walked near me and put the shirt on the counter. He closed the bathroom door. He picked me up. He leaned me against the door.

"Matthew What are you doing." I got mad.

"You think my mom went get mad at this?" He pointed to a hickey on his neck. I laughed omg. The fact that I was still shirtless made me laugh even harder. He came so near me it scared me. His hug got tighter as he pushed me up against the door.
"It's my turn." He smirked. Just before u was about to say no he started sucking in between my bra. I smacked him "Matthew I have to go." I grabbed my shirt and shoved it on. I sprayed my favorite Victoria secret perfume on and walked downstairs with my phone. I walked out to the front where my mom was about to head out when I heard
"Bye Babe." It was Matthew I shook my head and walked away.

I got in the car waiting for my mother. She came out with Alex. Great time to tell Alex if he can go.

Half way there I finally had the voice to say it "umm mom, if Alex's wants can he go to Nebraska and Vegas with Matthew, Cristal, and I." I looked at her and Alex looked at me.

"If Alex's wants." She responded. I looked at Alex and he quickly responded "well duh stupid." I laughed and told him we were leaving later today. He nodded and we finally got to the doctors.

After a couple of thirty minutes.

My leg was finally out of that boot and my arm was finally out of that cast. I shook it around and I put on my other sock and other shoe on. They gave me a prescription if it were to hurt. When I was sitting waiting for the doctor they had stated to my mom "the guy who crashed with your daughter came here as well but only got a couple of stitches and bruises and cuts on his face." My mom nodded and walked away. We finally left the clinic and we drove away.

"Mom do you know the kids name that crashed into me?" I asked. She nodded. I asked her to and when she said his name all the memories flooded in my head him crying in the elevator and his stitches and the kissing my boo boos. Jossue did it.

I stayed with my mouth shut the whole way home. We finally got home and I looked inside the house. Nobody in the living room. I ran to the backyard. I hear some weird moans next door. Felixs house? I jumped up to the brick wall I saw Chloe and Nash. Omg. I laughed and cried of laughter. She has sloppy seconds of the kisses he gave me.
I sat near the pool and I just thought about it. If jossue knew it was me why didn't he say anything. I sat there and just thought about it. It could all lead up to lots of things. But I didn't want to over think. I walked back inside. They were waiting to Go pick up Cristal and I wiped my tears. "Oh were leaving?" I asked. They nodded I ran upstairs got my charger and I said goodbye to my mother.

"Matthew take me to Cristals." I looked through the passenger seat. We stopped at Ginos house. I haven't seen him in a long time. I walked in and his little brother greeted me. "Hi Alicia." He smiled. I said Hi and kissed his cheek. I went upstairs and I walked into Cristals room. I found both Cristal and Gino watching tv.

"Um, we are leaving." I smiled at Cristal. She looked at my arm and my leg and nodded and walked downstairs.
"Damn. I kept you from breaking even more than you already were and you can't even say hi." Gino stated.

My response was " You can't break what's already broken." He looked at me.

"Alicia I'm sorry." He said scratching his neck.

"Forget about it" and I walked downstairs and to Nebraska we go.

---
Another update

~© May 2nd 2015
Money team and my man pacman.