6

Back to ALICIAS POV.

Matthew had found me crying and he kept asking what happened I didn't want to budge because then he wouldn't want to talk to me. He kept asking when I finally said I was going to tell him.
"Okay, (I tried my very best to smile) so when I was around three, my younger brother and sister were about two to three months old and my mom came home crying one day. She cried and cried and cried. Me and Blake really didn't know why she was crying but Felix did. (Matthew looked at me confused, I forgot to tell you guys about Felix he's now 31 and has kids himself he's my older brother and only you guys know that.) He would tell us that she just need time and we had to tell her we loved her always and forever. So one day I walked into the kitchen. I was about five and my mom still hasn't stopped crying. I asked my mom "mom where my dad?" She turned around and wiped her tears, "Alicia, your daddy left me with my, our wonderful children." I was still a kid so I would just ask and ask. "So is daddy ever coming back?" She shook her head. "Does daddy still love us?" I kept asking her random questions. She would just say no or I don't know. Felix had decided to talk to me He said don't ever ask mommy about daddy unless you understand what's going on Okay. After that day I never asked until our 13 birthday. Blake and I have always wonder why he left. She told us abut how he said he wasn't ready to give up his life to take care of and I quote "bratty kids". But I really don't care cause Felix and Blake were around to be a "dad". But I have many reason to why I'm crying. Another reason is when I was in fourth grade I use to have glasses and I'd play with boys. I don't wear them now because of lazer. But there was this kid named Taylor. He would say I was four eyes and run around with a couple of guys. They'd hit me and say I was all this mean things and I wasn't a girl. But the same thing happened to him. Till I got in eighth grade it all stopped I changed. My glasses, braces, hair, and lots of other things." Matthew then scooted in and he hugged me I know how it is to get bullied I was bullied myself. I just shook it off. "Is that it?" He questioned.
"I had this ex of mine Israel was his name. We dated for two months. In those two months the last few weeks I figured out He was cheating on me. I'd do all these things with him. I mean I never kissed him because he just didn't want to. Like if he just had his reasons. He cheated on me with this girl name katie, nice hair, pretty eyes, braces, and she was really skinny. I could compete with that so I broke up with him. His last words to me were "you were just a waste of space nobody love you." I didn't tell no one so your the first." I finally finished and caught my breathe. I then told him to tell me about his life. He then did.

He smiled "so we good friends now?" I simply nodded. I'm not going into to much detail about what he said but he was pretty upset. I decided not to bring it up and I told him "thanks Matthew, but are you hungry?" He nodded. "Lets go downstairs, my mom brought food." When we got downstairs. Alexa was sitting with some boy who looked a lot like Nash. Matthew ran to him "Hayes, my boy what are you doing here?" He Then got up off the couch and they gave each other a bro hug. Alexa shook her head and walked to me. "Where did we go wrong," we started laughing. "Help me serve Matthew." She said that she would serve Hayes as well. My mommy brought taco bell. The love of my life. I just put the bag at the table and told Matthew and my sister's "just friend" to come and get it. I grabbed a mountain dew slurpee and I put the other eight at the table. Since Alex and Blake had to eat. I screamed for them to come downstairs. Alex came downstairs in shorts and he was basically shirtless.

"I have never seen anything so gross, oh wait I have." I said smiling at Matthew.

"We don't speak of that moment," Matthew laughed.
"So where's Nash? I guess your his little brother?" I asked Alexas friend.

"Upstairs and my name's Hayes and yeah I am his little brother." He responded. Alex ran to me and whispered you guys find friends way to fast. I smiled "so no one was interested in talking to you I see." He glared. Blake ran downstairs with a Nash. "Alicia, why are you here at Blake's house?" Nash questioned.
"Well I mean where else would I go to the trash can? I live here."
Alex and Alexa began laughing, "How many of your friends think your dating Blake?"
Blake joined in "all of them."
So now we were all in the kitchen sitting down at the table of the island. It was Blake, Nash, me, Matthew, Hayes, Alexa, and Alex. Pretty big.
Matthew interrupted the silence "Blake who's Felix?" I darted my eyes at Blake and told him ton of say anything. "Fe-Felix I don't know, I know no Felix, Felix doesn't ring a bell." Blake replied. Omg Blake you are such an idiot. He then looked at Alex and Alexa. When they were nervous they'd talk at the same time. "We don't know no Felix, Felix, Felix, yup nope no Felix." They both said. Idiots. Idiots.

------
Authors note

Why doesn't alicia want Matthew to find out who Felix is? Find out in the next few chapters of "Just Loving Him // Matthew Espinosa

©2015