22

I walked to the field that I was playing in and I found Jacob, Gino, and Cristal. I ran to them. I hugged them all. Gino kissed my forehead.

The thing with Gino is now that I get these panic attacks he pays more attention and is always around.

I smiled. My siblings came up, They never talked to Gino or Cristal only saw them come in the house. I introduced them until I was called by the coach and I ditched them.

I dropped my bag and I fixed myself while he told us the game plan. To my surprise we were playing Pros. Chloes team. Our team is name Dream team.

On the other bench was my worst two nightmares. It was Matthew and Nash. I was over thinking.

When I snapped out and I noticed we were stretching. Butterfly position and so many others. The reefer arrived and of to the game it was.

I was forward. When he blew the whistle I scooped the floor and did the cross. I prayed I didn't get hurt and he'll take care of me. I heard them cheer for me a couple times.

-20 minutes into the game-
Fantasy had scored a goal and she ran towards me and jumped on me. We did a little dance and I did a flip. The only other thing that makes me happy then the people watching me play is playing itself.

Another ten minutes later it was half time. We walked out of the field and I went to go sit down and drink water.

My siblings came near me and my friends. Blake was missing I looked over at the other side he was with them. I shook my head. "The fact that he's congratulating her instead of his own sister is upsetting." I threw the rest of my water and walked off. Gino ran after me and told them I'd be fine. He was walking next to me. "Alicia look at me." He said in a serious tone. That voice scared me so I stopped and looked down. He lifted my chin and smiled.
"Look, yes he's eith your cousin but there is one thing she didn't take away from you." He responded. I replied "and that is." He smiled me and Cristal. He kissed my cheek. "Can ou score for me and show Chloe your the best. I hugged him and he picked me up. I walked back to the field and we were ready to start half time.

When I walked over the coach benched me. I stared at Zoe and the girl that took my spot. She let Chloe pass her every single time. Ten minutes into the game the coach put me in, in her position my old one. Chloe looked a bit threatened. I hugged the girl that took my spot for she can at least feel like it was a fair match. Right now the game is 7-6. They were winning.

I made Chloe swerve making her fall and I ran all the at to the goalkeeper and she came out and I swerved the ball and I made it. They started the ball off and zoe took it from them and we did a triangular pass with fantasy which zoe made the goal. It was 8-7 now. Chloe had managed to score another goal which made it tie. This was finals so we had to go to penalties.

We had all scored the four of the girls before me and Chloes turn. It was Chloe. She kicked at the ball and she missed the goal. Her team clapped and my team clapped. So much pressure was on me.

I scooped the floor and I did the cross I shot and I didn't look at the goal I just closed my eyes. I heard screaming I thought it was the other team when Gino ran to me. He picked me up and he kissed me. He like lip to lip kissed me. I looked at him and opened my eyes "I did it for the team?" I asked. He smiled You made her swerve the other way and you scored. He put me down and my siblings gave me love oh and Cristal. Except Blake didn't hug me. He was with...Chloe.

"You guys want to go to the party at my house today?" Jacob asked. I nodded and everyone else did. I grabbed my bag and Alex and Alexa walked with me. Blake stay behind. Jacob and the siblings came behind. We got in the two cars and I heard Blake screaming. "Wait, wait for me." I looked at him and rolled doesn't the passenger window "Go with Chloe and the guys since they seem more important then your own twin sister." I responded with a crack in my voice and I rolled the window up and drove away.

----
Third update today so I don't know if I'm update later this weekend.