14

I had just walked out the house all happy. When I got to the car my mood kind of changed. I was still happy. I mean Matthew has Chloe. The thought of that made me roll my eyes. Alex never sits in the front with me. So since Matthew and her were going to sit together I'd gues I'd bond with Alex. "Alexander you can sit up here," I smiled. He got in the front and I turned on the radio. Chloe automatically knew the song and started singing. Matthew smiled at her. Great. Kms. Wait why do I even care he doesn't even like me. What's going on.

I shook my head. I quickly looked back up. I finally made it to the dog pound. I grabbed Alex's wrist and dragged him with me. Matthew and Chloe followed along flirting and doing there thing. I walked to the dog section. "Alex I want a dog that's why I came." I smiled. He laughed. That ones cute we said every once and awhile. There was two dogs. Twins and I smiled. "Omg they are so cute, I'm going to cry." I whined.
"Wow that's like the girly thing you ever said in your life." Alex stated. I punched him. He rubbed the spot I hit and stuck his tongue out at me. I laughed.

I asked if I could walk them with Alex. But one like me and him the other one like just Matthew. I started laughing. I sat down and played with it. The dogs didn't leave each other. After a couple of hours.
I asked "Can I take Chata?"
"You'll have to take Burnie as well." They responded. I frowned alright.

"She'll take Chata and I'll take Burnie." Matthew smiled.
"Omg thank you Matthew, I owe you big time." I said hugging him.
He smiled "Okay how about you owe me two times because I drove you yesterday and I just bought the other dog." I nodded. "The first is call me Matt or anything else but not Matthew." I nodded. I grabbed Chata and Alex grabbed him all the way home.
"Matthew You need a ride home?" I asked him.
"Can I stay at yours?" He asked. "Sleep in Alex's room the guest rooms are taken up." I smiled. He does have bunk beds either way.
"Good cause I already told my mom." He sighed in relief. I smiled.

I got home and showed the people the dogs. I told my mom that I got a dog and she said it was fine. I was so happy. Everyone was happy.

"So Chloe how long are you going to stay?" I asked.
"Well guess what?" she asked.
"What." I asked.
"I live here with you, until we move in next door." She smiled. "Greattttt." My voiced cracked.

Matthew ran upstairs and I took the dogs to my room. They followed one another and they never left each other's side. I had also bought my dog a bed, two bowls, food, a cage, and when Matthews dog comes the same. I was on the bed with both dogs and they were showering me with love. That when an extra person started showering me with love. It was Matthew???

I got scared and quickly tried getting up but I fell. "Shit Matthew You scared me!" I shouted at him. He laughed and hugged me.
"It's not funny." I pouted. He shook his head up and down. I stuck out my tongue a him and he made the up and down motion with his. Chata made his way to me and started licking my leg. I check to see what it was it was blood. Shit. I got up and walked as normal as I could to get a bandage. Matthew saw me walking but nothing else. I locked the door and quickly cleaned it with a alcohol wipe. It stung so bad I screamed. I quickly out a bandage on and opened the door and walked. Matthew wasn't there anymore but chata was. I hugged her and grabbed my skate board and the dogs leash. I headed downstairs and find all of them downstairs. The oldest one in the house was Felix at age of 31 the smallest was his daughter Gabby is three years old.

------------
Authors note
The main character are -ALICIA duh
-Matthew
-Felix and his family
-his wife_(Kimberly)
-his two kids (Gabriela and Jacob)
-Nash-Hayes-Alex-Alexa
-Chloe
and the rest just in the chapters sometimes. I'll try and mention a description of them.